Windows 10: Microsoft Accelerates HoloLens V3 Development, Sidesteps V2

Discus and support Microsoft Accelerates HoloLens V3 Development, Sidesteps V2 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It was a little over two years ago that Microsoft first showed the world HoloLens and the company immediately grabbed headlines around the globe about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Accelerates HoloLens V3 Development, Sidesteps V2

Read more: Microsoft Accelerates HoloLens V3 Development, Sidesteps V2 - Thurrott.com

Brink, Feb 18, 2017

2. My first guess was they were hoping to skip the bad in the windows good-bad-good-bad cycle...

:)

FuturDreamz, Feb 19, 2017
  3. mgoksoy Win User
    S60 v3 applications on S60 v3 handsets

Why don't all applications developed for the S60 v3 platform work on all S60 v3 handsets?

I understand the hardware related differences like accelerator and touch screen, but what differences are there otherwise?

mgoksoy, Feb 19, 2017
  4. Microsoft Accelerates HoloLens V3 Development, Sidesteps V2

Can the hololense work in the real world?

Hi Scott

The Hololens is not available to the general public yet.

The Hololens program that Microsoft is offering is for the developers who will be developing apps for the Hololens.

Go to the following website. Click the links on the Blue Menu Bar. Enjoy.

Hololens Main:

Microsoft HoloLens

Regards

Ronnie Vernon, Feb 19, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Accelerates HoloLens V3 Development, Sidesteps V2

1. Microsoft Accelerates HoloLens V3 Development, Sidesteps V2 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Accelerates HoloLens

2. Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2: I'm trying to turn on Developer Mode so that I can run my Unity project on my Hololens. The toggle for Developer Mode isn't grayed out, but when I press it, it does nothing. My Hololens is from an organization, but I confirmed with them that they haven't locked down Developer...
  3. Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2: I'm trying to turn on Developer Mode so that I can run my Unity project on my Hololens. The toggle for Developer Mode isn't grayed out, but when I press it, it does nothing. My Hololens is from an organization, but I confirmed with them that they haven't locked down Developer...
  4. Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Should I get a Razer Core V2 or Omen Accelerator

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Should I get a Razer Core V2 or Omen Accelerator: Hello everyone, I currently own the Razor Blade Stealth and older HP Omen laptop which is hooked up to a monitor, which I've been prodimantly using to play games and run heavier programs. I have now come across the wonders of the eGPU and have been looking at my options for...
  6. This is Microsoft HoloLens

in Windows 10 News
    This is Microsoft HoloLens: This is Microsoft HoloLens [img] Microsoft has revealed its first virtual reality headset, the Microsoft HoloLens, delivering what the company calls "holograms" but what we perhaps know more as augmented reality. The headset, which resembles an oversized pair of ski...
  7. HoloLens Development Edition Updates

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens Development Edition Updates: In the four months since we began shipping Microsoft HoloLens to our developer and commercial partners, we’ve been absolutely amazed at the innovation shown by the creative people and companies building real solutions using HoloLens. From training aircraft mechanics and...
  8. Introducing 1st ever experiences for Microsoft HoloLens Development

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing 1st ever experiences for Microsoft HoloLens Development: I am super excited about today’s announcement that the Microsoft HoloLens Development Edition is available for pre-order. We set out on a mission to deliver the world’s first untethered holographic computer and it is amazing to finally be at this point in time where...
  9. HoloLens experience showcase opens for developers at Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens experience showcase opens for developers at Microsoft Store: The Microsoft HoloLens team is committed to supporting developers, so they can create innovative applications, useful tools and groundbreaking experiences for HoloLens. We are energized by the response we’ve seen to the Microsoft HoloLens Development Edition, recent...
  10. HoloLens Development Edition Updates

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens Development Edition Updates: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] It has only been two months since we shipped the first Microsoft HoloLens. Every day, we are inspired to see what developers are doing with the device – from improving tasks like ordering dinner, to assisting pathfinding, to...