Windows 10: Microsoft Access 2002

Discus and support Microsoft Access 2002 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I never installed my Access 2002 onto my lab top since I had purchased my computer. I finally inserted the CD and no matter what I try, the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KarenMort, Jan 9, 2019.

1. KarenMort Win User

Microsoft Access 2002

I never installed my Access 2002 onto my lab top since I had purchased my computer. I finally inserted the CD and no matter what I try, the system tells me it doesn't exist on the CD. I really need to use this program. Why doesn't my computer recognize it?

:)

KarenMort, Jan 9, 2019

2. Microsoft Access 2002 Runtime Error - office xp service pack 3 for access 2002 runtime error 0x80096004

Access 2002 Runtime is no longer supported by Microsoft and I have a data base program that will not ope since the last Windows 10 update.

Any suggestion on how to resolve this issue.

Kennedy Insurance, Jan 9, 2019
  3. JMC_QC Win User
    Access 2002 SP/

Hi all!

For time posting here, so hope not to be too annoying..

I'm working with an old in-house program using Access 2002 SP3.

The program won't work on my computer, possibly because I use Access 2010.

Do you know where I could download Access 2002 SP3?

Thanks in advance!

JMC

JMC_QC, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Microsoft Access 2002

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Access 2002

1. Microsoft Access 2002 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Access 2002

2. Word 2002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word 2002: I am using Word 2002 in Windows 10. It has worked great but yesterday the "Spell Check" function disappeared. Nothing new was installed or downloaded other than Windows 10 updates that does so automatically. How do I get Spell Check back? If this requires reinstallation of...
  3. Word 2002

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word 2002: I am using Word 2002 in Windows 10. It has worked great but yesterday the "Spell Check" function disappeared. Nothing new was installed or downloaded other than Windows 10 updates that does so automatically. How do I get Spell Check back? If this requires reinstallation of...
  4. Word 2002

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Money 2002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money 2002: Hi, so my mom wants to upgrade her computer and she lost her Microsoft Money 2002 disc. However the computer blue screened and after taking out all the data the application isn’t here either. Would her files from MM 2002 work with Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe? Also does...
  6. Microsoft Money 2002

Microsoft Money 2002: Hi, so my mom wants to upgrade her computer and she lost her Microsoft Money 2002 disc. However the computer blue screened and after taking out all the data the application isn’t here either. Would her files from MM 2002 work with Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe? Also does...
  7. Error 2002

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error 2002: error 2002 hy000 can't connect to local mysql server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-2002/9cce500e-f295-4cca-a3d1-273327a3dc22
  8. Microsoft Access 2002 Runtime Error - office xp service pack 3 for access 2002 runtime...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Access 2002 Runtime Error - office xp service pack 3 for access 2002 runtime...: Access 2002 Runtime is no longer supported by Microsoft and I have a data base program that will not ope since the last Windows 10 update. Any suggestion on how to resolve this issue....
  9. Microsoft 2002 Word SP3 App

Microsoft 2002 Word SP3 App: it used to work in win 7, not now. problems opening and saving files dialog boxes to ask for original disk That was 13 years ago, give me a break! Or was it just a clever ruse to get me to update to an OS that doesn't support my present Win 7 apps? 17699
  10. Microsoft Word 2002 and Windows 10

Microsoft Word 2002 and Windows 10: I have an HP Pavilion Slimline s5704y and Windows 7. I've been using Microsoft Word 2002 and am wondering what happens if I upgrade to Windows 10. Does anyone have experience with this? Will I still be able to open my old documents? Thank you for any help. 46681

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms access 2002

2. microsoft access 2002 runtime patch