Windows 10: Microsoft Access opens on startup

Discus and support Microsoft Access opens on startup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, lately MS Access started opening on startup, I looked in the strartup section of the task manager to disable it, but it's not even listed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/W720S, Jan 26, 2020.

1. /u/W720S Win User

Microsoft Access opens on startup

Hi guys, lately MS Access started opening on startup, I looked in the strartup section of the task manager to disable it, but it's not even listed there, anyone know why and how I can disable it, it's annoying.

submitted by /u/W720S
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/W720S, Jan 26, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 26, 2020
  3. JOE1865 Win User
    Win 2016 word automatically launch on Windows 10 startup

I have tried these two options below but they did not work.Any Ideas----------------- Steps to disable startup programs in Windows 10:
    NOT IN START UP FOLDER

1. Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, type msconfig in the blank search box and choose msconfig to open System Configuration.
    2. Step 2: Select Startup and tap Open Task Manager.
    3. Step 3: Click a startup item and tap the bottom-right Disable button.
    I have done this in reverse and it does not work—meaning I took out word short cut

First, create a shortcut of the Document and place it on (say, Desktop).

Then, go to the following location:

Your Drive:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Drop your Shortcut into the Startup folder. However, when you cold boot your computer, your Desktop will first show up and then a few seconds later the Doc should appear.

JOE1865, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Microsoft Access opens on startup

OneNote 2016 opening on startup

Hi,

In order to turn off or disable OneNote 2016 at startup, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Taskbar, and select Task Manager.
    • On the bottom right of the Task Manager window, click the drop-down arrow to open
      More details.
    • Click the Startup tab. This tab shows the programs that are enabled on Startup.
    • Right-click OneNote 2016, and click Disable.
    • Click File, then Exit.
    • You may then restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Access opens on startup

1. Microsoft Access opens on startup - Similar Threads - Microsoft Access opens

2. Notepad open at startup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notepad open at startup?: Hi, I recently made my first purchase of my own refurbished laptop to learn with. The operating system on it is Windows 10 and I’ve only used my cellular phone to access the internet via tethering twice so far. Today, I turned it on and notepad was active in the bottom tool...
  3. Microsoft Defender deigning access to websites at PC startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender deigning access to websites at PC startup.: I have a program Google Chrome that at startup time, retrieves web pages and formats them for display. Today, Microsoft Defender flagged about 7 of the 24 pages sites as bad. These sites included my email, Metservice.com 2 NZ weather site, Health.govt.nz, and 3 game sites....
  4. Microsoft Defender deigning access to websites at PC startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Defender deigning access to websites at PC startup.: I have a program Google Chrome that at startup time, retrieves web pages and formats them for display. Today, Microsoft Defender flagged about 7 of the 24 pages sites as bad. These sites included my email, Metservice.com 2 NZ weather site, Health.govt.nz, and 3 game sites....
  5. Open Applications at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Open Applications at startup: I want the following applications started automatically as I open my Windows 10 desktopMS OutlookWhatsApp and Your Phone CompanionPlease advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-applications-at-startup/b43d3547-64de-4819-9886-aa12fcd3005c
  6. Powershell opening at startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell opening at startup.: Hello, Powershell kees popping up whenever my PC starts up. The location is C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe This also was popping up when I had Windows 7. Norton's doesn't detect anything wrong. Can someone please help???...
  7. Opening on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opening on startup: Hi Everyone! I have a program on my pc called voicemod, its like a voicechanger and soundboard. I need to open it everytime i turn on my pc for my mic. I opened the startup shell and put the .exe into there, but it doesnt open when I turn my pc on. Please help! submitted by...
  8. Microsoft Store window opens on startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store window opens on startup: just started happening recently. On startup, a window related to MS Store opens.. It may be promoting a game, or even simply show the store icon. This does not happen on every startup. Seems to be random instead. Windows version 1903 OS Build 18362.592 64-bit Here is...
  9. No internet access on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet access on startup: Network status will show "no internet access" with the yellow triangle icon. I have tried connecting to two different networks with the same issue. Related to this is that Microsoft Edge is stuck in a white screen until I gain access to the internet. I already tried...
  10. Chrome Opens On Startup And Opens Microsoft Windows 10 help page

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Opens On Startup And Opens Microsoft Windows 10 help page: I noticed a strange behaviour when booting a relatively new installation of Windows 10. After logging in, Google Chrome opened shortly afterwards and opened a go.microsoft.com link which led to this webpage: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10Chrome It's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to eliminate starexcel on omputer start up