Windows 10: Microsoft Access VBA assistance for Here API

Discus and support Microsoft Access VBA assistance for Here API in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For years I used google maps to calculate travel time and distance for sales routes. Using MS Access database table for locations and a little form... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by holyprice, Mar 10, 2020.

1. holyprice Win User

Microsoft Access VBA assistance for Here API

For years I used google maps to calculate travel time and distance for sales routes. Using MS Access database table for locations and a little form that a user could select addresses and number a route sequence.

However, this data is not freely accessible anymore.

I used to send google maps a simple string that contained a starting address and an ending address and I would get back a data string that would, among other things, contain the travel time and distance.

I would like to obtain a similar result withHere.

What I don't see at the Here site is any VBA guidance so I can write a callable module, in Access, that returns simple travel time and distance.

Thanks for any guidance for this project

:)

holyprice, Mar 10, 2020
  2. oemSoft Win User

How to show Microsoft Internet Controls under VBA?

Referring to following link, I would like to know on how to show Microsoft Internet Controls under VBA.

Microsoft Access VBA assistance for Here API 67bdfe03-5a19-4aa4-ba12-4749cfe21e98?upload=true.png

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

oemSoft, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    VBA missing

VBA is part of MS Office and continues to be supported within currently-supported MS Office versions.

If another application requires VBA then it ought to provide it. I can only suggest that you ask Corel how you were supposed to get VBA - perhaps it was an installation option that you did not notice.

Note that VBA is not the same thing as Visual basic. VBA is an Office component, Visual basic is a programming application.

Denis

4. Microsoft Access VBA assistance for Here API

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Access VBA assistance for Here API

1. Microsoft Access VBA assistance for Here API - Similar Threads - Microsoft Access VBA

2. 123456 vba

in Windows 10 Gaming
    123456 vba: I follow this code, but data should be from excel, as input, help... Option ExplicitConst sSiteName = "https://www.encodedna.com/css-tutorials/form/contact-form.htm"Private Sub CommandButton1_Click Dim oIE As Object Dim oHDoc As HTMLDocument Set oIE =...
  3. 123456 vba

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    123456 vba: I follow this code, but data should be from excel, as input, help... Option ExplicitConst sSiteName = "https://www.encodedna.com/css-tutorials/form/contact-form.htm"Private Sub CommandButton1_Click Dim oIE As Object Dim oHDoc As HTMLDocument Set oIE =...
  4. Using Access VBA to read JSON data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Access VBA to read JSON data: Hi,I'm using the following VBA subroutine to read JSON data from a website:Sub DistanceRetrieve Dim url As String, attempts As Integer, strResponse As String, strLatitude As String Dim WinHttpReq As Object, Json As Object url =...
  5. Using Access VBA to read JSON data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Access VBA to read JSON data: Hi,I'm using the following VBA subroutine to read JSON data from a website:Sub DistanceRetrieve Dim url As String, attempts As Integer, strResponse As String, strLatitude As String Dim WinHttpReq As Object, Json As Object url =...
  6. Microsoft Sharepoint API

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Sharepoint API: Hello,I would like to ask is there any Sharepoint API or need to create in order to retrieve data from document which are in sharepoint. I mean in same row present additional columns of information about document in same sharepoint.Name Date Status ... ... ...... Means...
  7. Microsoft Making Win32 APIs More Accessible to More Languages

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Making Win32 APIs More Accessible to More Languages: Introduction Win32 APIs provide powerful functionality that let you get the most out of Windows in your applications. While these APIs are readily accessible to C and C++ developers, other languages like C# and Rust require wrappers or bindings in order to access these APIs....
  8. Introducing the Storage Access API for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Storage Access API for Microsoft Edge: Today, we’re excited to announce the “first-look” rollout of the Storage Access API in our Canary and Dev channels. For developers, this API allows them to determine whether their access to browser-based storage is restricted by a...
  9. Can't open the immediate window in ACCESS VBA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open the immediate window in ACCESS VBA: Recently I have been unable to open the immediate window or locals window or watch window when working in Access 365. I'm not sure if this happened after the most recent Windows/Office365 updates, but it is very recent. Any help available? Gordon...
  10. Is there programmatic access or an API to the VLSC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there programmatic access or an API to the VLSC?: Hello, experts. Is there a way to programmatically request licenses via the Volume Licence Service Center (VLSC)? For example, via PowerShell or an API? If so, link to reference please? If not, is it on the roadmap? Thank you in advance...