Windows 10: Microsoft Accessory Center app keeps closing/crashing in Windows 11

Discus and support Microsoft Accessory Center app keeps closing/crashing in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to open the Microsoft Accessory Center app, it opens for 2 seconds, then closes/crashes/shuts off. I've tried uninstalling and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mgargan4, Dec 9, 2021.

1. mgargan4 Win User

Microsoft Accessory Center app keeps closing/crashing in Windows 11

Every time I try to open the Microsoft Accessory Center app, it opens for 2 seconds, then closes/crashes/shuts off. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I just ran sfc /scannow and it did not find any integrity violations. Any suggestions? Thanks! I'm using the following version of Windows: Edition: Windows 11 Pro Version: 21H2 OS build: 22000.348 Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.348.0

:)

mgargan4, Dec 9, 2021

2. Xbox Accessory app just closes on startup

I just bought a Xbox one Elite controller. So im trying to get the Xbox Accessory app to work to customize the controller. It booted 1st time and went to update the firmware. Next thing I know its just closed down. So I went to start it up and ever since then if the controller is attached it will just close. If i open it without the controller it just says to connect it and when I do it also just closes the app. Any Suggestions? Tried both Reinstalling and resetting the app neither works. I wondered if it could be the driver as its only from the 7th of October. Anyone got an earlier one to try?

Whiskeyomega, Dec 9, 2021
  3. Windows 10 photo app crashes (closes) when try to print

Hello,

Possible that too much cache and data files are causing the Photos app to crash. For troubleshooting purposes, we suggest that you try to sign out your Microsoft account, sign back in, and then try to check if you will be able to run the troubleshooter for
    Windows apps.

We also advise that you try to reset the Windows Store cache and see if it helps. You may refer to the steps below on how to reset the Windows Store cache:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe.
    • Click on OK.

WSReset.exe is a troubleshooting tool designed to reset the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps. The Windows Store and the command prompt will open without any message. The command prompt will automatically
    close when the Store cache has been reset.

Keep us posted so that we can further help.

Stephanie Sal, Dec 9, 2021
  4. Microsoft Accessory Center app keeps closing/crashing in Windows 11

Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Accessory Center app keeps closing/crashing in Windows 11

1. Microsoft Accessory Center app keeps closing/crashing in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Accessory Center

2. Microsoft Accessory Centre Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Accessory Centre Crashes: I'm trying to set up macros on the adaptive D-Button. I have installed MS Accessory Centre, have my adaptive HUB and D-Pad connected. When I go to start the macro, with the first step being open Edge, it crashes. Yesterday I uninstalled and reinstalled Accessory Centre, I...
  3. Microsoft Accessory Centre Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Accessory Centre Crashes: I'm trying to set up macros on the adaptive D-Button. I have installed MS Accessory Centre, have my adaptive HUB and D-Pad connected. When I go to start the macro, with the first step being open Edge, it crashes. Yesterday I uninstalled and reinstalled Accessory Centre, I...
  4. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset not detected by Microsoft Accessory Center

Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset not detected by Microsoft Accessory Center: I recently purchased a Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset, and it's OEM and in Spanish. I live in Bermuda, so a lot of the products we get are for Latina America and Caribbean, which means a lot come in Spanish and we have to change them.I downloaded the Microsoft Accessory...
  5. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset not detected by Microsoft Accessory Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset not detected by Microsoft Accessory Center: I recently purchased a Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset, and it's OEM and in Spanish. I live in Bermuda, so a lot of the products we get are for Latina America and Caribbean, which means a lot come in Spanish and we have to change them.I downloaded the Microsoft Accessory...
  6. Microsoft Modern Webcam is not recognized in MS Accessory Center app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Modern Webcam is not recognized in MS Accessory Center app: I bought a Microsoft Modern Webcam today. Connected it to the PC, it was recognized and installed. I tested it with MS Teams and other video apps and everything works. I installed the MS Acessory Center app and to my surprise the camera is not recognized by it! The message is...
  7. Microsoft Modern Webcam is not recognized in MS Accessory Center app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Modern Webcam is not recognized in MS Accessory Center app: I bought a Microsoft Modern Webcam today. Connected it to the PC, it was recognized and installed. I tested it with MS Teams and other video apps and everything works. I installed the MS Acessory Center app and to my surprise the camera is not recognized by it! The message is...
  8. Microsoft Modern Webcam is not recognized in MS Accessory Center app

9. Microsoft Accessory Center app keeps closing/crashing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Accessory Center app keeps closing/crashing in Windows 11: Every time I try to open the Microsoft Accessory Center app, it opens for 2 seconds, then closes/crashes/shuts off. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I just ran sfc /scannow and it did not find any integrity violations. Any suggestions? Thanks! I'm using the following...
  10. Xbox accessories app keeps crashing,

Xbox accessories app keeps crashing,: I bought the elite xbox controller today and wanted to download this app, but after opening it and navigating towards update the controller, it crashes on 0%, what to do?...