Windows 10: Microsoft Accidentally Launches Edge Browser Extensions Website

Discus and support Microsoft Accidentally Launches Edge Browser Extensions Website in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Dedicated Microsoft Edge extensions page revealed early as new Redstone build nears [img] A user by the name of H0x0d on Twitter appears to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Microsoft Accidentally Launches Edge Browser Extensions Website

Dedicated Microsoft Edge extensions page revealed early as new Redstone build nears

Microsoft Accidentally Launches Edge Browser Extensions Website [​IMG]

Update: Microsoft has pulled the web page.
    Check it out here:
    https://msedgeissuetracker-extensions.azurewebsites.net/extensions/

You can also check out the links in the below to download the extensions, but you can’t use them just yet:

Download: Edge Extensions: Pin It Button: https://mega.nz/#!U9UWzRDY!KlrlVokwb...RcWaoCm3rgAuF4

Download: Reddit Enhancement Suite: https://mega.nz/#!AodzASwZ!aSZGnGZob...yL_GB_Zpeg_jeg

Source: http://www.winbeta.org/news/dedicate...ne-build-nears

More: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...ampaign=buffer

:)

Cluster Head, Dec 9, 2015

2. Can't find plug-in manager

Which web browser are you using?

If its Edge, see how to install and manage add ons:

http://www.groovypost.com/howto/the-5-essential...

Launch Edge, then click the More actions menu in the top right corner of the Edge screen represented by three dots (...) then click Extensions. Click the link Get extensions from the Store.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 9, 2015
  3. When will their be extension support for the Microsoft Edge browser?

Many are frustrated that the Edge browser does not have extension support for things like the LastPass password manager! A browser should not be released without extension support since many are already using password managers and other extensions. Now that
    Microsoft will no longer update and continue Internet Explorer, the most current and secure Microsoft browser is Edge. Here is a notice from Lastpass:

Does LastPass support Windows 10 Edge ?

Microsoft Edge is the new, default browser available with Windows 10: Microsoft Edge | The Windows Browser & Internet Explorer

Microsoft has not yet announced extension support for Edge browser. As soon as we can, we will offer a LastPass extension for Windows 10 Edge.

The LastPass extension can be downloaded to any other browser on Windows 10. Simply visit our download page:
    Download LastPass | LastPass to install the extension in the browser toolbar in Internet Explorer 11, Firefox, Chrome, or Opera.

The web vault at
    www.LastPass.com
    can also be used on Edge to view your passwords any time.

If you are seeing any issues, please feel free to open a ticket with details on your issue and steps to reproduce.

PLEASE Microsoft get support asap for extensions like this! Thank you very much!

Ernie Mink, Dec 9, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Microsoft Accidentally Launches Edge Browser Extensions Website

And the holes in the Firewall begin*sarc

Firewall before extensions

Firewall after extensions

Cliff S, Dec 9, 2015
    Cluster Head, Dec 9, 2015
  6. OldMike65 Win User
    I would guess these Holes, that Cliff is talking about, are for all you folks that run and trust Microsoft's firewall. So this does not affect folks that use a better firewall then Microsoft's. *Wink

OldMike65, Dec 9, 2015
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Uhmmm, Mike all firewalls do basically the same thing, open and close ports, it's just the UIs that differ, and the nagging. "Are you sure you want to give this app permission...?"

Cliff S, Dec 9, 2015
  8. Microsoft Accidentally Launches Edge Browser Extensions Website

Well that looks good read right up on it.
    Cant wait for it to become official
    Edge good now that will make it even better
    Come on bring it on now

hTconeM9user, Dec 9, 2015
  9. OldMike65 Win User
    I agree that all firewalls are Suppose to do the same thing, but not all of them DO. I do not get ANY nagging screens from my firewall. Firewalls are just like anything else, ya got good ones, and lousy ones.....*Smile

OldMike65, Dec 9, 2015
  10. magilla Win User
    Maybe Edge extensions are coming sooner than most expect! I hope!

magilla, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Accidentally Launches Edge Browser Extensions Website

1. Microsoft Accidentally Launches Edge Browser Extensions Website - Similar Threads - Microsoft Accidentally Launches

2. Microsoft Edge keeps restarting due to a browser extension

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Edge keeps restarting due to a browser extension: hi i have some problems with microsoft edge. it keeps crashing because of a browser extensionthe browser extension is something called "wRuleTest" idk what is this extension.but i something found in the C:\ProgramData. The folder is something called "Dvpjvm"at first i have no...
  3. Blocking Edge extension and set blocked website

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Blocking Edge extension and set blocked website: I am using Windows 10 home version. I find it is difficult to block installing edge extension in edge browser and my child can easily access any website they wish. I seek the internet and find a way to edit registry by adding Extensions registry string 0. But it does not...
  4. Why are some Extensions missing on the Microsoft Edge browser?

in Windows 10 News
    Why are some Extensions missing on the Microsoft Edge browser?: [ATTACH]Now that the new Microsoft Edge based on the Chromium engine is rolling out, you may find some of the extensions missing after the upgrade […] This post Why are some Extensions missing on the Microsoft Edge browser? is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Announcing the webhint v1 browser extension for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the webhint v1 browser extension for Microsoft Edge: We are thrilled to announce that the webhint browser extension has moved from beta to its v1 release and is now available for Insider builds of Microsoft Edge, as well as for Chrome and Firefox! The webhint browser extension allows you to easily scan a website and get...
  6. myTube browser extension now available on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    myTube browser extension now available on Microsoft Edge: myTube is a very popular but unofficial YouTube application developed for Windows 10 users. myTube is built on Microsoft Universal Windows Platform (UWP) and offers all the features available in the official YouTube application developed by Google. The myTube application has...
  7. Avast officially launches Online Security extension for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Avast officially launches Online Security extension for Microsoft Edge: Avast Online Security extension is available in the Microsoft Store for almost two months now but it was officially announced in a blog post yesterday. In release notes of Avast Antivirus version 18.6.2349, the antivirus and security firm announced that the new extension...
  8. ID SAFE and Edge Browser extension

in Browsers and Email
    ID SAFE and Edge Browser extension: I use a password manager extension for Norton ID safe,,, it was fine for a long time but then one day something went funky and now whenever I have extensions enabled (not even logged in to the ID safe extension) my browser gets slow, when I type to search for instance at...
  9. Microsoft Edge Browser Extension for Office Online Available for ....

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Browser Extension for Office Online Available for ....: Microsoft Edge Browser Extension for Office Online Available for Fast Ring Testers [img] [img] It looks like Microsoft has added another browser extension in the Windows Store for their Microsoft Edge web browser. The Office Online browser extension for...
  10. Microsoft’s official website for Edge Extensions goes live.....

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s official website for Edge Extensions goes live.....: Microsoft’s official website for Edge Extensions goes live ahead of official release [img] Microsoft is expected to release Extensions for Edge to Insiders sometime soon. The company has been planning to bring this feature to users for a while now, and it’s...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. norton password manager edge extension screws up animations