Windows 10: microsoft account and admin account

Discus and support microsoft account and admin account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello, my administrative account is synced with with my microsoft account. but i cannot get logged in though i have tried resetting my password.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sandeshdhakal1, Mar 27, 2019.

1. microsoft account and admin account

hello,

my administrative account is synced with with my microsoft account. but i cannot get logged in though i have tried resetting my password. whwenever i try to log in at the startup windows it says the password is in correct even after i have just reset my password.

:)

sandeshdhakal1, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Hidden Admin Account Infected - Help

Somehow my windows 7 hidden admin account got infected. I cannot open regedit, task manager or any virus program.. in fact.. most programs wont work.. but my regular everyday account is fine.

The problem is this: I have been infected in my regular account before.. and running virus tools from my hidden admin account fixes them.. but I cannot do the reverse now because my regular account doesn't have access to my admin account.

I know what the virus is.. its a rouge antivirus.. it mostly annoying.. Programs do open up for a split second before this rouge antivirus program closes it again and then lies and gives me a message that says, " Cannot open this program, the program is infected" LOL

Its putting a lot of adware on my system but not crippling it.. but only in the admin account.

What are your ideas?

John Phoenix, Mar 27, 2019
  4. NinkobEi Win User

microsoft account and admin account

windows 7 hidden admin account infected

visit safemode, log into admin account. download malwarebytes (or transfer from usb). run malwarebytes. exit safe mode. run an updated malwarebytes on admin account. eat some pie ;D

NinkobEi, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

microsoft account and admin account

1. microsoft account and admin account - Similar Threads - microsoft account admin

2. Signed in as Microsoft account vs local admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signed in as Microsoft account vs local admin account: I have a user who cannot run some scripts using python to map some paths on dependencies. User is signed in with their Microsoft account which is FirstName LastName There is a space in between first and last name and then a phone number under their account when checking user...
  3. Signed in as Microsoft account vs local admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signed in as Microsoft account vs local admin account: I have a user who cannot run some scripts using python to map some paths on dependencies. User is signed in with their Microsoft account which is FirstName LastName There is a space in between first and last name and then a phone number under their account when checking user...
  4. Microsoft account conflict with local admin acct account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft account conflict with local admin acct account: Hello,Sincerely, I was forced to login with my Microsoft account after Windows 10 reboot with no prior settings changes.After rebooting and everything was fine, then I got the screen to sign in with my Microsoft account which I tried closing but It kept coming back again.So I...
  5. Microsoft admin account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft admin account: Recently i bought this laptop dell g3 15. And when i made a new microsoft account, The administrator was gone for no reason. Can someone help me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-admin-account/9a8eb415-4cb4-43a8-a284-e29650540ee8
  6. Microsoft Store/ Admin Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store/ Admin Accounts: Hello All, I am having trouble with downloading ARK from the Microsoft store. I would not like to install it on my SSD, as the game is well over 150GB with the dlc. Now this was not a problem before on my last system, as I could actually change the install location. But I...
  7. Change Microsoft Admin Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change Microsoft Admin Account: I am the admin on my family's laptop, and want to switch it to my mother. My microsoft account was compromised awhile ago, so I changed the email and password on my Microsoft account and the previous email is no longer usable. The problem is that I am not able to sign in to...
  8. Microsoft account tied to built-in admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account tied to built-in admin account: I seem to be in quite a pickle here, I upgraded my laptop, a few years ago from windows 7 to 10, recently my boss asked me to pass on my work to others, but there's a problem, My personal Microsoft account, somehow got linked to the built-in administrator account, the laptop...
  9. admin accounts (local or Microsoft?)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    admin accounts (local or Microsoft?): Hi I have used Win 10 since it came out and in general, I'm happy with it. Is there a difference in system access rights given to a local account administrator as compared to an Microsoft account based logon to an admin account? The reason I ask is that I only have one log...
  10. Domain admin account as built-in admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Domain admin account as built-in admin account: I just upgraded two brand new pc's from Win 7 to Win 10. Computers were already added to the domain in Win 7 and I was logged into the domain administrator account when I did the upgrade to Win 10. Now when I am logged in with the domain administrator account, I can't open...