Windows 10: microsoft account and google accounts keeps logging out

Discus and support microsoft account and google accounts keeps logging out in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; This all started when i went from 1909 to 2004 and back to 1909 due to bugs and eventually updated again back to 2004 . So currently on 2004 and my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by fireblast327, Aug 26, 2020.

1. microsoft account and google accounts keeps logging out

This all started when i went from 1909 to 2004 and back to 1909 due to bugs and eventually updated again back to 2004 .
    So currently on 2004 and my mail app starts randomly logging me out of mail both my ms account and my google accounts . At first i thought it was a mail issue , tried the basic troubleshooting no luck . (These were the steps i tried FIX: Your account settings are out of date in Windows 10 Mail app) So i just used gmail in the web and carried on . But eventually i noticed it wasn't just the mail app but the ms store and the Xbox game pass app too logging me out. I'm clueless what the issue could be any help will be apprenticed . Thanks

Windows 10 Home Ver 2004
    Original Thread (Told to start a new one)microsoft account keeps logging out

:)

fireblast327, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Thor Win User

Shared Youtube and google account.

I share my Youtube account with my friend. This account is connected with my google account. So for example when i change the google search page background,my friend can see that background. Also he can see my email address which i use for that account. So i'm curious can he also see my browsing history and other sites i'm logged into? Or is that just something that browser stores on my PC and can't bee seen by my friend?

3. Shared Youtube and google account.

Yes he can. All you have to do is go to browsing history. If you don't want him to see it you have to disable this manually. Also why in hell would you do this? Google accounts are free man.

TheMailMan78, Aug 26, 2020
  4. microsoft account and google accounts keeps logging out

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

microsoft account and google accounts keeps logging out

1. microsoft account and google accounts keeps logging out - Similar Threads - microsoft account google

2. Logged out of my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logged out of my Microsoft account.: Hi, I've been logged out of Microsoft and cant remember my password.When I reset I have an option for an email, sms of call.I get the SMS code all okay however it then also needs a code from an alternative email address.The alternative email address I have recorded is no...
  3. Logged out of my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logged out of my Microsoft account.: Hi, I've been logged out of Microsoft and cant remember my password.When I reset I have an option for an email, sms of call.I get the SMS code all okay however it then also needs a code from an alternative email address.The alternative email address I have recorded is no...
  4. Logged out of my Microsoft account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Microsoft Edge keeps logging me out of my Google accounts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge keeps logging me out of my Google accounts.: I have a problem which microsoft edge keeps logging me out of my google accounts everytime i close the browser. Sometimes when i close the browser and open it it's there. Most the times it's not. It's really annoying and I hate having to log in everytime. I have 5 Google...
  6. Microsoft Edge keeps logging me out of my Google accounts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge keeps logging me out of my Google accounts.: I have a problem which microsoft edge keeps logging me out of my google accounts everytime i close the browser. Sometimes when i close the browser and open it it's there. Most the times it's not. It's really annoying and I hate having to log in everytime. I have 5 Google...
  7. Can't log out of microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't log out of microsoft account: Hello there, Me and my brother use the same computer. 2 days ago, I logged in to my Microsoft account from his profile which was not linked to a Microsoft account because he doesn't have one . Later, I wanted to disconnect from my account, but there was no option! I went to...
  8. Can't Log Out of Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Log Out of Microsoft Account: I'm trying to switch back to a local account on my computer, but I can't sign out. There's no option for me to Sign in with a local account instead, and there is no disconnect button. I literally have no way of fixing this and I can't sign out....
  9. microsoft account keeps logging out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft account keeps logging out: I've experienced this for more than 2 weeks. I can fix this by clicking on fix now button and entering my pin. But this happens again randomly. Here the screenshots [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 136552
  10. microsoft account keeps logging out

in Windows 10 Support
    microsoft account keeps logging out: I've experienced this for more than 2 weeks. I can fix this by clicking on fix now button and entering my pin. But this happens again randomly. Here the screenshots [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 136552