Windows 10: Microsoft account and Minecraft not syncing up

Discus and support Microsoft account and Minecraft not syncing up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We installed Minecraft today from Microsoft store on Windows 10 desktop computer and all is working great! This evening we tried to go online and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alexlikescats, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Microsoft account and Minecraft not syncing up

We installed Minecraft today from Microsoft store on Windows 10 desktop computer and all is working great!

This evening we tried to go online and download a skin my son wanted and upload it to our Minecraft.net account... The problem is we didn't create a Minecraft.net account when we installed Minecraft..I've tried to sign up for one using the email address registered to my Microsoft account but when it logs in it says I don't have Minecraft downloaded anyone got any ideas how to sync these two up or how to download skins without a Minecraft account?

:)

alexlikescats, Apr 27, 2020

2. Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Apr 27, 2020
  3. philc43 Win User
    Microsoft Account and Syncing

Not sure what else to suggest but since you mentioned it, try variations of the sync settings on your W8.1 phone. It is just possible that this is causing some confusion with your Microsoft account and the W10 settings.

philc43, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Microsoft account and Minecraft not syncing up

Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you lost the login information of Mojang Account or the Microsoft Account?

If you have forgotten the login information of the Mojang/Minecraft Account, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Minecraft log in and try to recover the account.

If you have forgotten the login information of the Microsoft Account, then follow the steps mentioned in
    Find your Microsoft account email address and try to retrieve
    your Microsoft Account.

If you still have issues, then I suggest you to contact Mojang Customer Support and they
    will assist you in this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft account and Minecraft not syncing up

1. Microsoft account and Minecraft not syncing up - Similar Threads - Microsoft account Minecraft

2. Microsoft Account not Syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account not Syncing: Since Microsoft has taken down the account troubleshooter, is there anything else to use? My account is not syncing between devices. Am using Windows 10.Have tried to turn sync settings on and off, verified the account, edit the registry keys, run sfc /scan now, DISM /online...
  3. microsoft minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft minecraft account: So i have purchesed minecraft with microsoft account and my question is if i can migrate it with mojang. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-minecraft-account/66b0be07-d146-4e3c-8ba0-0686392c99bb
  4. Microsoft account not syncing with my Minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account not syncing with my Minecraft account: Ive recently installed Minecraft Windows 10 from Amazon with a giftcard. As soon as it was downloaded from Microsoft Store I opened it and tried signing in. When I press sign and save to Microsoft Account the message, "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but...
  5. Minecraft Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Microsoft Account: My daughter has been playing Minecraft with her friends on cross pattform but I don't understand why everytime she goes to play we have to repeatedly log in to my Microsoft account & enter a code?? Am I doing something wrong? And even at that some times it doesnt come up...
  6. Minecraft Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Microsoft account: Please help I have made 3 accounts on Microsoft for Minecraft but every time it says that my code has expired I only want to play servers! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-microsoft-account/751625c6-47bc-4042-9a01-d2b8240466a4
  7. Minecraft application is NOT syncing to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft application is NOT syncing to my Microsoft account: My screen reads the following: Save purchases to a Microsoft account? Do you want to play with whatever you buy from any Minecraft Store enabled system? Sign in with a FREE Microsoft account and sync your purchased skins, textures, maps and mash-ups to use and play in...
  8. Microsoft Account and Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account and Minecraft: Hi, i purchased and installed Windows 10 version of Minecraft on my neighbours laptop for her son. I bought it with my own credit card. My neighbour has her own Microsoft account as do I. Minecraft installed ok and plays ok. When i try to sign into Microsoft it says “ We...
  9. Microsoft Account and Syncing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account and Syncing: Hi Everyone I have just discovered the sync settings in Windows 10 and found out about how I can sync my settings and themes (which I am particularly interested in) I had the settings enabled with my computer and surface also with my existing Microsoft account signed in...
  10. Microsoft Account and Syncing

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account and Syncing: I have often wondered what happens when you upgrade Windows with regards to syncing settings etc. For Windows 10 I don't want to find that I am syncing settings from older versions of Windows or from Windows 10 beta. So how do I ensure that for the first install of...