Windows 10: Microsoft account and private information has been hacked

Discus and support Microsoft account and private information has been hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, Microsoft account team; I have a security issue will my Microsoft account, and I am scared with it be a hacking issue or something. Recently,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Windows Category - All, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Microsoft account and private information has been hacked

Hi, Microsoft account team;

I have a security issue will my Microsoft account, and I am scared with it be a hacking issue or something.

Recently, my account and my computer is asking me to log in the account in different software several times, and most of them showing that my password is wrong, and I afraid that my account is being hacked, and all the software had this issue with the account number of this email address.

As regards to your email, I check my “recent activity”, found out that there is an IP address from Denmark was continuously logging and using my account for an unknown reason, which I was scared of my personal information has been stolen. Just 25 mins ago, there was another IP address login to my account from Malaysia, which indicated as Successful Sync activity. In this case, I can surely tell that my account is been hacked.

And I don’t know what I can do besides changing my password. So please help me with this security issue, and let me know what I can I do to protect my account. Thank you.

:)

Windows Category - All, Feb 11, 2020

2. Microsoft account purchase information.

Hi Robert,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you don't see any information with all of your Microsoft games. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Sign out your account from the Windows Store. Here is how:

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Step 2: Reset Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Step 3: Sign in your account to the Windows Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Sign in.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Microsoft Account was hacked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to hear that someone hacked into your Microsoft account.

I understand how frustrating this could be. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to click on the link below for steps to recover your account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-back-blocked-account

Sometimes, you may not receive any notifications if the two steps verification settings is turned off.

Please follow the instructions in the link below and make sure that the setting is turned on.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng1709, Feb 11, 2020
  4. tmm1225 Win User

Microsoft account and private information has been hacked

Microsoft Account was hacked

Original Title: Accessed my account

How cans someone hack into my Microsoft account when I have the two step verification .. that can only be approved from my cell phone?

tmm1225, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft account and private information has been hacked

1. Microsoft account and private information has been hacked - Similar Threads - Microsoft account private

2. Microsoft Account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account has been hacked: Hi!I just noticed that somebody got access to my Microsoft account. I noticed when i got a SMS on my Phone, that my number was removed from my Microsoft Account. I tried filling out the form, but this account is more than 10 years old and i have no idea what kinda contacts i...
  3. Microsoft Account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account has been hacked: Hi!I just noticed that somebody got access to my Microsoft account. I noticed when i got a SMS on my Phone, that my number was removed from my Microsoft Account. I tried filling out the form, but this account is more than 10 years old and i have no idea what kinda contacts i...
  4. Microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account has been hacked: Hi all,My Microsoft account has been hacked, I have receive and e-mail from Microsoft that details has been changed, but went I went in to change it it was already been changed. Cannot get any help from Microsoft as they respond only in 24 hours. In this time my whole gaming...
  5. Microsoft account has been hacked

Microsoft account has been hacked: Hi all,My Microsoft account has been hacked, I have receive and e-mail from Microsoft that details has been changed, but went I went in to change it it was already been changed. Cannot get any help from Microsoft as they respond only in 24 hours. In this time my whole gaming...
  6. Microsoft Account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account has been hacked: Hi!My microsoft account got hacked and the hacker changed my microsoft account gmail. Is there a way i can get my account back?[Original Title: I need help]...
  7. Microsoft Account has been hacked

Microsoft Account has been hacked: Hi!My microsoft account got hacked and the hacker changed my microsoft account gmail. Is there a way i can get my account back?[Original Title: I need help]...
  8. Microsoft Account has been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. My Microsoft account has been hacked

My Microsoft account has been hacked: So about 2 days ago i got a notification that my microsoft account email has been changed to i have to type it his way cuz ms will blur it, no spaces r o s t i s l a v _ b i r y u k o v 0 7 0 7 @ r a m b l e r . r u And i've tryed 4 or maybe 5 times to reset it but cleary...
  10. Microsoft account has been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account has been hacked: My personal Microsoft account has been hacked, I have tried recovery but can't get anywhere. There is no number to call no help to be received. Has anyone experienced this? What are the options? If your Instagram gets hacked there are many reminders, but Microsoft doesn't...