Windows 10: Microsoft Account Balance Doesn't Update on Roblox

Discus and support Microsoft Account Balance Doesn't Update on Roblox in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently spent my Microsoft Rewards points on a $1.25 gift card to spend on Robux. I opened the Roblox app to pay, but I noticed my account balance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by watdahecc, Sep 11, 2020.

1. watdahecc Win User

Microsoft Account Balance Doesn't Update on Roblox

I recently spent my Microsoft Rewards points on a $1.25 gift card to spend on Robux. I opened the Roblox app to pay, but I noticed my account balance was at $0.03, same as before I added the credit. I exited out of it to wait a bit, thinking it just needed some time. I check back in about two hours, to see it still hadn't updated, so I thought it was just an issue with the app that could be resolved by just reinstalling it. I uninstall it, then reinstall, and the account balance is the same. I then just decided to reboot my PC because that solves a lot of problems, but it didn't solve mine. I do a test on the Microsoft store to see if my funds had updated, and they had. So I figured it must've updated on the Roblox app. It didn't. Has anybody ran into this issue before, and if so, how did you solve it?

Thanks, Daniel

:)

watdahecc, Sep 11, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Account Balance Doesn't Update on Roblox [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 11, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Faith Win User

Why did Roblox install itself?

Weird. Windows Update doesn't install applications from the store as far as I know. Microsoft does install updates or apps that's within the store workspace automatically though, and will sometimes give you "free" versions of games that are shown as "purchased" (like Candy Crush) on your account, but they should not be installed. *Think They may be suggested or shown as a tile, but it shouldn't be installed on your computer. I don't see Roblox on any of my machines and they are all set to get automatic updates, both from WU and the store.

Faith, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account Balance Doesn't Update on Roblox - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Balance

2. Microsoft Account Balance Issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account Balance Issues: I am trying to buy a movie for $5 using my account balance, but I cannot see an option to use it. The only three options are using a credit or debit card, PayPal or a phone. Something that I find odd is that I have sufficient funds, but using that money is still not an...
  3. Microsoft Account Balance Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Balance Issues: I am trying to buy a movie for $5 using my account balance, but I cannot see an option to use it. The only three options are using a credit or debit card, PayPal or a phone. Something that I find odd is that I have sufficient funds, but using that money is still not an...
  4. Microsoft Account Balance Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions: Hi.How do we use what's in our Microsoft Account Balance toward Microsoft Services & Subscriptions payments?For example, using the balance toward OneDrive Standalone 100GB and the correlating recurring monthly billing.Thanks....
  6. Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions: Hi.How do we use what's in our Microsoft Account Balance toward Microsoft Services & Subscriptions payments?For example, using the balance toward OneDrive Standalone 100GB and the correlating recurring monthly billing.Thanks....
  7. Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions

8. Account Balance

Account Balance: I had a balance of 50 dollars and it magically disappeared. Anybody else having this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-balance/861ff9dc-0ade-4ce5-bb50-e7338019ef91
  9. spending microsoft account balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spending microsoft account balance: I have a balance in my Microsoft account. I want to purchase items in a game I downloaded from Microsoft. When I try to make the purchase, I can't figure how to change how I pay - don't want to use my Pay Pal account or a credit card. Can any one help me? Please and Thank...
  10. Accounting and balances

Accounting and balances: I have like $6.25 CAD in my microsoft account, and another $10.00 USD. Is there a way to merge this money and have it in just one single currency? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accounting-and-balances/9524b0c3-cf71-43e3-a73e-b9442c98db05