Windows 10: Microsoft account balance isn't showing up:

Discus and support Microsoft account balance isn't showing up: in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have added money to my balance however it isn't showing up, I even got a confirmation from the bank saying that I bought it three times but it still... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Nehir D, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Nehir D Win User

Microsoft account balance isn't showing up:

I have added money to my balance however it isn't showing up, I even got a confirmation from the bank saying that I bought it three times but it still says I don't have any money in my balance.

:)

Nehir D, Aug 7, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 7, 2021
  3. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Aug 7, 2021
  4. Microsoft account balance isn't showing up:

How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?!

I already have the Subscription. I want to use my Microsoft Account balance for the renewal. Can you tell me the steps I need to take to do that?

Herb David, Aug 7, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft account balance isn't showing up:

1. Microsoft account balance isn't showing up: - Similar Threads - Microsoft account balance

2. Microsoft Balance not showing up as a payment method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Balance not showing up as a payment method: So I just got a new laptop and on every laptop or PC I used to have it was already set in EUR it is in EUR but for some reason it wont show up, could anyone help me?I also looked at other posts but they didnt work...
  3. Microsoft Balance not showing up as a payment method

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Balance not showing up as a payment method: So I just got a new laptop and on every laptop or PC I used to have it was already set in EUR it is in EUR but for some reason it wont show up, could anyone help me?I also looked at other posts but they didnt work...
  4. Microsoft Account Balance Issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account Balance Issues: I am trying to buy a movie for $5 using my account balance, but I cannot see an option to use it. The only three options are using a credit or debit card, PayPal or a phone. Something that I find odd is that I have sufficient funds, but using that money is still not an...
  5. Microsoft Account Balance Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Balance Issues: I am trying to buy a movie for $5 using my account balance, but I cannot see an option to use it. The only three options are using a credit or debit card, PayPal or a phone. Something that I find odd is that I have sufficient funds, but using that money is still not an...
  6. Microsoft Account Balance Issues

7. Microsoft Balance not showing up

Microsoft Balance not showing up: I recently switched to a new computer. When I was purchasing robux using the Roblox app, my Microsoft balance does not show up as a option. My balance does show up when I was using my previous computer. Is there a way to make my balance show up?...
  8. spending microsoft account balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spending microsoft account balance: I have a balance in my Microsoft account. I want to purchase items in a game I downloaded from Microsoft. When I try to make the purchase, I can't figure how to change how I pay - don't want to use my Pay Pal account or a credit card. Can any one help me? Please and Thank...
  9. Audio balance option not showing up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio balance option not showing up?: I have a Logitech G Pro Headset and I feel like the left side of the headphones are louder than the right, so I want to change the audio balance. However, when I go to the sound settings, the balance button that normally shows up for my audio output devices is not there. Is...
  10. Microsoft Account no longer showing balance, for myself & family members

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account no longer showing balance, for myself & family members: Previously (has been 6-8 months since I've checked) the Microsoft Account (via web browser) showed my account balance, and that of family members, under Spending. It also allowed me to add money to family members. Have been trying over the last few days to add money to a...