Windows 10: Microsoft Account Balance Issues

Discus and support Microsoft Account Balance Issues in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to buy a movie for $5 using my account balance, but I cannot see an option to use it. The only three options are using a credit or debit... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Alexander Fletcher-Ikin, Jul 25, 2022.

1. Microsoft Account Balance Issues

I am trying to buy a movie for $5 using my account balance, but I cannot see an option to use it. The only three options are using a credit or debit card, PayPal or a phone. Something that I find odd is that I have sufficient funds, but using that money is still not an option. Viewing my amount says that it expires soon, but I'm not sure whether or not that affects anything. This is the first time I've encountered this problem. How can I use my account balance?

:)

Alexander Fletcher-Ikin, Jul 25, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 25, 2022
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Microsoft Account Balance Issues :(

Zakin, Jul 25, 2022
  4. Microsoft Account Balance Issues

Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Jul 25, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Account Balance Issues

1. Microsoft Account Balance Issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Balance

2. Microsoft Account Balance Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Balance Issues: I am trying to buy a movie for $5 using my account balance, but I cannot see an option to use it. The only three options are using a credit or debit card, PayPal or a phone. Something that I find odd is that I have sufficient funds, but using that money is still not an...
  3. Microsoft Account Balance Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance Issues: I am trying to buy a movie for $5 using my account balance, but I cannot see an option to use it. The only three options are using a credit or debit card, PayPal or a phone. Something that I find odd is that I have sufficient funds, but using that money is still not an...
  4. Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions: Hi.How do we use what's in our Microsoft Account Balance toward Microsoft Services & Subscriptions payments?For example, using the balance toward OneDrive Standalone 100GB and the correlating recurring monthly billing.Thanks....
  5. Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions: Hi.How do we use what's in our Microsoft Account Balance toward Microsoft Services & Subscriptions payments?For example, using the balance toward OneDrive Standalone 100GB and the correlating recurring monthly billing.Thanks....
  6. Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Microsoft account balance isn't showing up:

Microsoft account balance isn't showing up:: I have added money to my balance however it isn't showing up, I even got a confirmation from the bank saying that I bought it three times but it still says I don't have any money in my balance....
  8. Account Balance

Account Balance: I had a balance of 50 dollars and it magically disappeared. Anybody else having this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-balance/861ff9dc-0ade-4ce5-bb50-e7338019ef91
  9. spending microsoft account balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spending microsoft account balance: I have a balance in my Microsoft account. I want to purchase items in a game I downloaded from Microsoft. When I try to make the purchase, I can't figure how to change how I pay - don't want to use my Pay Pal account or a credit card. Can any one help me? Please and Thank...
  10. Accounting and balances

Accounting and balances: I have like $6.25 CAD in my microsoft account, and another $10.00 USD. Is there a way to merge this money and have it in just one single currency? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accounting-and-balances/9524b0c3-cf71-43e3-a73e-b9442c98db05