Windows 10: Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions

Discus and support Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi.How do we use what's in our Microsoft Account Balance toward Microsoft Services & Subscriptions payments?For example, using the balance toward... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lizzardicus Spork, May 21, 2022.

1. Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions

Hi.How do we use what's in our Microsoft Account Balance toward Microsoft Services & Subscriptions payments?For example, using the balance toward OneDrive Standalone 100GB and the correlating recurring monthly billing.Thanks.

:)

Lizzardicus Spork, May 21, 2022

2. How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?!

Sign in to sign in to Services & subscriptions at
    http://account.microsoft.com

Find your due subscription in the list and select Pay now. Make sure you're signed in to the Microsoft account that's past due.

Add a new payment method: change your payment method by add a new way to pay.

Once your payment option is set, select Next to make the payment.

Note: You can't pay for a past-due subscription with a Microsoft account balance.

Andre for Directly, May 21, 2022
  3. How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?!

I already have the Subscription. I want to use my Microsoft Account balance for the renewal. Can you tell me the steps I need to take to do that?

Herb David, May 21, 2022
  4. Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions

How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?!

Hello Herb, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

I suggest you follow the instructions down below then refer to the link for more information.

Change subscription plans

You can switch subscription plans for Xbox Live, Game Pass, and Office 365.

To change your subscription recurrence (for example, from monthly to yearly):

Sign in to your Services & subscriptions with your Microsoft account.

Find the subscription in the list.

Select Manage > Change > Switch, and then choose your new recurrence. If you don't see this option, make sure recurring billing is on.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402702...

Hope this helps!

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, May 21, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions

1. Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Balance

2. Microsoft Account Balance Issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account Balance Issues: I am trying to buy a movie for $5 using my account balance, but I cannot see an option to use it. The only three options are using a credit or debit card, PayPal or a phone. Something that I find odd is that I have sufficient funds, but using that money is still not an...
  3. Microsoft Account Balance Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Balance Issues: I am trying to buy a movie for $5 using my account balance, but I cannot see an option to use it. The only three options are using a credit or debit card, PayPal or a phone. Something that I find odd is that I have sufficient funds, but using that money is still not an...
  4. Microsoft Account Balance Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions: Hi.How do we use what's in our Microsoft Account Balance toward Microsoft Services & Subscriptions payments?For example, using the balance toward OneDrive Standalone 100GB and the correlating recurring monthly billing.Thanks....
  6. Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions

Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions: Hi.How do we use what's in our Microsoft Account Balance toward Microsoft Services & Subscriptions payments?For example, using the balance toward OneDrive Standalone 100GB and the correlating recurring monthly billing.Thanks....
  7. Account Balance

Account Balance: I had a balance of 50 dollars and it magically disappeared. Anybody else having this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-balance/861ff9dc-0ade-4ce5-bb50-e7338019ef91
  8. spending microsoft account balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spending microsoft account balance: I have a balance in my Microsoft account. I want to purchase items in a game I downloaded from Microsoft. When I try to make the purchase, I can't figure how to change how I pay - don't want to use my Pay Pal account or a credit card. Can any one help me? Please and Thank...
  9. Accounting and balances

Accounting and balances: I have like $6.25 CAD in my microsoft account, and another $10.00 USD. Is there a way to merge this money and have it in just one single currency? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accounting-and-balances/9524b0c3-cf71-43e3-a73e-b9442c98db05
  10. How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?!

How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?!: I have a $100 balance in my Microsoft Account. I want that money to be used to pay for my Office 365 subscription, NOT my credit card. How do I make sure that my Microsoft balance, NOT my credit card, will be used to pay for my Office 365 subscription?...