Windows 10: Microsoft account cannot sign in in on own computer "Oops something went wrong"

Discus and support Microsoft account cannot sign in in on own computer "Oops something went wrong" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I get a message multiple times per day that there's a problem with my microsoft account and that I need to fix it. I try to log in with *** Email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaredBobb, Oct 28, 2019.

1. JaredBobb Win User

Microsoft account cannot sign in in on own computer "Oops something went wrong"

I get a message multiple times per day that there's a problem with my microsoft account and that I need to fix it. I try to log in with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but that account doesn't even exist anymore. Despite its nonexistence I can't delete it from my list of accounts. So I try signing in with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and then I get the message: "Oops, something went wrong. This service isn't available right now-please try again later" Every single time I try to log in I get this message. For months I've had this issue. I can log into my account just fine on the website so I know it's not on my end. I do not need to change my password.

The message I got when trying to sign inCan't delete the gmail account

:)

JaredBobb, Oct 28, 2019

2. Cannot Sign in with Microsoft Account - "Oops Something went wrong"

Hey there! So I've seen many posts on this kind of topic but none that have had the exact same issue that I'm having or none with solutions that seem to work for me so I'm deciding to post it here.

I recently was forced to create a new user account on my Windows 10 PC since old one got corrupted. This new one is a local account/administrator. When going to the account settings I then go to the "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead" option which works totally fine. I am asked to input the email of my Microsoft account and password. So far so good. After I do that I then encounter a screen that says "Sign in to this device using your Microsoft account". It asks me for my current Windows password one more time and says the next time I sign into windows I'll be using my Microsoft account password.
    So I then enter my windows password and here is where the lovely screw up happens that says "Oops, something went wrong. Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again."

I've tried countless times and attempted to skip this page by clicking next and nothing. I can't use my Microsoft account at all on this computer it seems anymore. Anyone have some useful tips? I can post images of the entire process if needed in case something wasn't clear.

SerapheEvenstar, Oct 28, 2019
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Microsoft account cannot sign in in on own computer "Oops something went wrong" :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft account cannot sign in in on own computer "Oops something went wrong" - Similar Threads - Microsoft account cannot

2. Oops, something went wrong with MS account signing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oops, something went wrong with MS account signing: Hello,One day my PC signed me out from all the MS services including my PC account. When I click sign in I only get something went wrong error. On the browser, on pc, Xbox app, store. I don’t have this issue on my phone but the PC.This person also had the issue and nobody...
  3. Oops, something went wrong with MS account signing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oops, something went wrong with MS account signing: Hello,One day my PC signed me out from all the MS services including my PC account. When I click sign in I only get something went wrong error. On the browser, on pc, Xbox app, store. I don’t have this issue on my phone but the PC.This person also had the issue and nobody...
  4. Verify account... "Oops something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Verify account... "Oops something went wrong": I keep getting a message saying there's something wrong with my account.It says I need to verify my identity by signing into my account......thenIs this just spam to get me to buy something at the store?...
  5. "Oops, something went wrong" message when signing into Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Oops, something went wrong" message when signing into Microsoft account.: I just got a new laptop ASUS TUF A15 and almost everything works great. Almost, as it will not let me sign in to my Microsoft account. I have not seen this message before, and therefore do not know what it means. However, after lots of restarts, that one particular feature...
  6. Oops, something went wrong

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Oops, something went wrong: So, I sent my laptop to the manufacturer to get a minor thing fixed, one motherboard later and I am reinstalling everything. When creating the user account it kept on saying "Oops, something went wrong", so I had to make a local account. I keep trying to link it after the...
  7. "Oops, something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Oops, something went wrong": Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again Every time I've tried to sign in to my new laptop windows gives this error. its completely updated. submitted by /u/NikoMcreary [link] [comments]...
  8. "Oops. Something went wrong."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Oops. Something went wrong.": Split from this thread. I HAVE AN OPPS PAGE THAT COMES UP CAN'T DO ANY THING REMOVE PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oops-something-went-wrong/824d398b-2755-4546-9080-79c8289336fd
  9. Oops Something went wrong. Cannot sign in to Microsoft account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Oops Something went wrong. Cannot sign in to Microsoft account.: Hello, I'm using Windows 10 Pro version 64 bit and recently I'm aware that my taskbar and start menu doesn't work and I tired creating a new local account and it solve my problems. But now I have another question to ask about this, first I cannot sign into my Microsoft...
  10. Cannot Sign in with Microsoft Account - "Oops Something went wrong"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot Sign in with Microsoft Account - "Oops Something went wrong": Hey there! So I've seen many posts on this kind of topic but none that have had the exact same issue that I'm having or none with solutions that seem to work for me so I'm deciding to post it here. I recently was forced to create a new user account on my Windows 10 PC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oops something went wrong this service isnt available right now

2. oops something went wrong this service isnt available

3. oops something went wrong this service isn t available right now

4. windows 10 oops something went wrong this service isnt available