Windows 10: Microsoft account conflict with local admin account and files missing

Discus and support Microsoft account conflict with local admin account and files missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,Sincerely, I was forced to login with my Microsoft account after Windows 10 reboot with no prior settings changes.After rebooting and everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mgregchi, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Mgregchi Win User

Microsoft account conflict with local admin account and files missing

Hello,Sincerely, I was forced to login with my Microsoft account after Windows 10 reboot with no prior settings changes.After rebooting and everything was fine, then I got the screen to sign in with my Microsoft account which I tried closing but It kept coming back again.So I then logged in, later find another account with my Microsoft account Full name below my local admin account mgreg. Now my files are shared between this two accounts, some to my original local admin account mgreg and others to the new Microsoft account with my full namewhich I was forced to sign in and has more of m

:)

Mgregchi, Nov 19, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 19, 2021
  4. Microsoft account conflict with local admin account and files missing

Mindweaver, Nov 19, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft account conflict with local admin account and files missing

1. Microsoft account conflict with local admin account and files missing - Similar Threads - Microsoft account conflict

2. Signed in as Microsoft account vs local admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signed in as Microsoft account vs local admin account: I have a user who cannot run some scripts using python to map some paths on dependencies. User is signed in with their Microsoft account which is FirstName LastName There is a space in between first and last name and then a phone number under their account when checking user...
  3. Signed in as Microsoft account vs local admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signed in as Microsoft account vs local admin account: I have a user who cannot run some scripts using python to map some paths on dependencies. User is signed in with their Microsoft account which is FirstName LastName There is a space in between first and last name and then a phone number under their account when checking user...
  4. Microsoft account conflict with local admin account and files missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft account conflict with local admin account and files missing: Hello,Sincerely, I was forced to login with my Microsoft account after Windows 10 reboot with no prior settings changes.After rebooting and everything was fine, then I got the screen to sign in with my Microsoft account which I tried closing but It kept coming back again.So I...
  5. Microsoft account conflict with local admin account and files missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account conflict with local admin account and files missing: Hello,Sincerely, I was forced to login with my Microsoft account after Windows 10 reboot with no prior settings changes.After rebooting and everything was fine, then I got the screen to sign in with my Microsoft account which I tried closing but It kept coming back again.So I...
  6. Microsoft account conflict with local admin acct account

Microsoft account conflict with local admin acct account: Hello,Sincerely, I was forced to login with my Microsoft account after Windows 10 reboot with no prior settings changes.After rebooting and everything was fine, then I got the screen to sign in with my Microsoft account which I tried closing but It kept coming back again.So I...
  7. Microsoft Account Conflict

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Conflict: After recent Windows 10 update my pc signs in with my work account and not personal. I don't just want to switch accounts, I only want one account on this pc. When I go to account info, it gives my name and my work email address and marked as administrator. I do not want...
  8. Local Admin Account hijacked by child's Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local Admin Account hijacked by child's Microsoft account: Hi, When we originally set up our shared home computer, we set it up with just a local account because we didn't feel it necessary for each of the 5 people in our house to have to log in separately. But when my 12 year old daughter created a Microsoft account for a game or...
  9. user local and admin accounts missing

user local and admin accounts missing: Since a about a week my local user account and my admin account are gone. With it, the documents, pictures and downloads directories are nearly empty, only the most recent documents are listed. Luckily I save most of my documents on other drives but I would like to find my...
  10. admin accounts (local or Microsoft?)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    admin accounts (local or Microsoft?): Hi I have used Win 10 since it came out and in general, I'm happy with it. Is there a difference in system access rights given to a local account administrator as compared to an Microsoft account based logon to an admin account? The reason I ask is that I only have one log...