Windows 10: Microsoft Account Creation Solve Puzzle Add Security Info...

Discus and support Microsoft Account Creation Solve Puzzle Add Security Info... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Support Help Created Customer Service Confirm that you are not a robot Microsoft Account Verification Code Phone Number No Solve Puzzle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BaderBatarfiOOA1, May 30, 2022.

1. Microsoft Account Creation Solve Puzzle Add Security Info...

Microsoft Support Help Created Customer Service Confirm that you are not a robot Microsoft Account Verification Code Phone Number No Solve Puzzle Microsoft Account

:)

BaderBatarfiOOA1, May 30, 2022
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, May 30, 2022
  3. WOW account creation

I just got the original wow no expansiosn and in account creation it asks me for my info.. the payment option.. and i dont want to pay right now i want to get y free month.. But it wont let me pass it..

Charper2013, May 30, 2022
  4. Microsoft Account Creation Solve Puzzle Add Security Info...

Microsoft Jigsaw: cannot purchase more puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the issue?

I suggest you to logout and login into computer and then try to purchase the puzzle collection and check if the issue persists or not.

I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 30, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Account Creation Solve Puzzle Add Security Info...

1. Microsoft Account Creation Solve Puzzle Add Security Info... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Creation

2. Solve Puzzle Create Microsoft Account No Add Security Info All Brand Logo Account Add phone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solve Puzzle Create Microsoft Account No Add Security Info All Brand Logo Account Add phone...: Rh6rgsfjjsruy4kjgrsuk6hj4erws6iu4hj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solve-puzzle-create-microsoft-account-no-add/62fa982a-10b2-4e3e-a537-30d38b0c8b64
  3. Solve Puzzle Create Microsoft Account No Add Security Info All Brand Logo Account Add phone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solve Puzzle Create Microsoft Account No Add Security Info All Brand Logo Account Add phone...: Rh6rgsfjjsruy4kjgrsuk6hj4erws6iu4hj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solve-puzzle-create-microsoft-account-no-add/62fa982a-10b2-4e3e-a537-30d38b0c8b64
  4. Microsoft Account Creation Solve Puzzle Add Security Info...

Microsoft Account Creation Solve Puzzle Add Security Info...: Microsoft Support Help Created Customer Service Confirm that you are not a robot Microsoft Account Verification Code Phone Number No Solve Puzzle Microsoft Account...
  5. "Microsoft Account Security Info was added"...............

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft Account Security Info was added"...............: I got into my Junk email folder the message bellow:Has anybody received this kind of messages?Obviously, the sender wants to click on this message....Thank you!Saturn...
  6. "Microsoft Account Security Info was added"...............

"Microsoft Account Security Info was added"...............: I got into my Junk email folder the message bellow:Has anybody received this kind of messages?Obviously, the sender wants to click on this message....Thank you!Saturn...
  7. "Microsoft Account Security Info was added"...............

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Delete Microsoft Communitys Puzzles Solve Accounts in Microsoft MSN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Microsoft Communitys Puzzles Solve Accounts in Microsoft MSN: Yes, I did with you do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-microsoft-communitys-puzzles-solve-accounts/92fa9d70-53c2-444d-8ddc-fa055f2c0cf6
  9. Delete Microsoft Communitys Puzzles Solve Accounts in Microsoft MSN

Delete Microsoft Communitys Puzzles Solve Accounts in Microsoft MSN: Yes, I did with you do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-microsoft-communitys-puzzles-solve-accounts/92fa9d70-53c2-444d-8ddc-fa055f2c0cf6
  10. Microsoft account security info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account security info: Hey, had this email sent to me, i think its from a legit account which is problimatic because that means its not just a scam. Potential account leak. Please get in touch with meso i can remove this unknown email from my account. Cheers...