Windows 10: Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022

Discus and support Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past two days I have tried to setup a new Microsoft account. However I keep getting stuck in a loop. To rule out something in the computer I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Matt Blankenship1, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022

For the past two days I have tried to setup a new Microsoft account. However I keep getting stuck in a loop. To rule out something in the computer I'm using, I have tried on 5 different computers in three different states. The results from the past couple of days have been the same. Extremely hard puzzle, that you have to pick two identical objects out of 7 times. After completing this seven times, I have to start over again. I have been researching the issue from past KB articles. I have tried to complete the puzzle from Edge, Chrome, and Firefox, with no luck. I have tried from four differen

:)

Matt Blankenship1, Aug 11, 2022

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Aug 11, 2022
  3. microsoft account verification

Hi Cis,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

The issue could be due to some suspicious activity on the computer. I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link and see if that helps.

About two-step verification

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 11, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022

Unprompted Microsoft verification text

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you enabled two step verification?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

If you have enabled two step verification in the Microsoft account. You’ll get a security code to your email, phone, or authenticator app every time you sign in on a device that isn't trusted.

Refer the link below for more information.

About two-step verification.

How to use two-step verification with your Microsoft account

Security info & security codes.

Microsoft account security info & verification codes

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022

1. Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account creation

2. Account verification doom loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account verification doom loop: After having my account verified with Microsoft's 30 day process, I then tried to update my security info and it wouldn't let me change my phone number without verifying my phone number. I'm trapped in circular land! How do I find a real person to update my phone number so my...
  3. Account verification doom loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account verification doom loop: After having my account verified with Microsoft's 30 day process, I then tried to update my security info and it wouldn't let me change my phone number without verifying my phone number. I'm trapped in circular land! How do I find a real person to update my phone number so my...
  4. Aug 10 2022 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aug 10 2022 Update: After this update, the browser on my second screen, run through a HDMI cord, is now increased in size. But when I drag it back to the laptop screen it returns to normal size. I've tried zooming out, etc, playing with the view and no luck getting it back to normal. Resolutions...
  5. Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022: For the past two days I have tried to setup a new Microsoft account. However I keep getting stuck in a loop. To rule out something in the computer I'm using, I have tried on 5 different computers in three different states. The results from the past couple of days have been...
  6. Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022: For the past two days I have tried to setup a new Microsoft account. However I keep getting stuck in a loop. To rule out something in the computer I'm using, I have tried on 5 different computers in three different states. The results from the past couple of days have been...
  7. Microsoft Account Verification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Verification: Good Day:Running Windows 10, 64bit desktop current with all updates. When I start the computer up, I login with a 4 digit pin and that works fine. However, the other day I opened the Microsoft Solitaire Collection to play a game and it wouldn't log me in. When I tried to...
  8. Microsoft account verification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account verification: My Current verification email address no longer exists, so I have change the verification process to my mobile phone number. This apparently will only last 30 days. I would like my mobile phone number to be my permanent verification. Please can you tell me how to enact this....
  9. Verification of Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Verification of Microsoft Account: I have received notification to verify my MSN account twice in the past 4-6 weeks. Did so without any issues. Is this normal or should I be concerned about the account being compromised ? Thanks ! 142851
  10. Stuck in an account verification loop

in Browsers and Email
    Stuck in an account verification loop: I volunteer to do computer technical help in our local Senior Center. Yesterday I could not help one elderly person and I wonder if anyone else has an idea of how to proceed? This person uses a Windows 8.1 laptop to read her email from Windows Live online. Her email is...