Windows 10: Microsoft Account Credentials Not Accepted When Creating Data Collector Set in Performance...

Discus and support Microsoft Account Credentials Not Accepted When Creating Data Collector Set in Performance... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm trying to create a custom Data Collector Set in Performance Monitor and I get to the end and it asks to Run As: so I select my Microsoft Account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tabun, Sep 3, 2019.

1. tabun Win User

Microsoft Account Credentials Not Accepted When Creating Data Collector Set in Performance...

I'm trying to create a custom Data Collector Set in Performance Monitor and I get to the end and it asks to Run As: so I select my Microsoft Account alias, which is a gmail address and input my password (which works fine when I access my Microsoft Account online)

Microsoft Account Credentials Not Accepted When Creating Data Collector Set in Performance... 0be52018-e200-489a-9162-2d2a27eb3e00?upload=true.png

...and I get this:

Microsoft Account Credentials Not Accepted When Creating Data Collector Set in Performance... e8a4b4e6-e2aa-48dd-94b2-11387129cd20?upload=true.png

I KNOW my password is correct. I am an Administrator on my machine as well. If I change the Run As: to Administrator and put in the local Administrator password that I set up, it works fine. Why isn't my Microsoft Account Alias working?

:)

tabun, Sep 3, 2019

2. PerfMon - Error Data Collector Set

Hi.

I'm trying to create a New Data Collector Set in PerfMon, and I get the following message "When attempting to create the Data Collector Set the following system error occurred: The system can not find the specified path".

I need to capture data with PerfMon, is there any way to fix this error?

I will be grateful for your support.

Greetings.

Erasmo M.Parque, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Microsoft Account Credentials Not Accepted When Creating Data Collector Set in Performance...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Account Credentials Not Accepted When Creating Data Collector Set in Performance...

1. Microsoft Account Credentials Not Accepted When Creating Data Collector Set in Performance... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Credentials

2. Windows 10 not accepting Microsoft Account as Network Credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not accepting Microsoft Account as Network Credentials: Help, please?I have three computers on my home network, all with Windows 10. They all could access each other's files through the network after entering my Microsoft Account as Network Credentials.I replaced the hard drive in my laptop and installed Windows 10 again. Now it...
  3. Windows 10 not accepting Microsoft Account as Network Credentials

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not accepting Microsoft Account as Network Credentials: Help, please?I have three computers on my home network, all with Windows 10. They all could access each other's files through the network after entering my Microsoft Account as Network Credentials.I replaced the hard drive in my laptop and installed Windows 10 again. Now it...
  4. Windows 10 not accepting Microsoft Account as Network Credentials

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Dosen't accept my credentials

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Dosen't accept my credentials: I opened the outlook app on my laptop and a popout of windows security asked for my credentials, my email was already there it only needed my password but didn't accept it. I tried typping it mutiple times but the same window just popped out again...
  6. How do i use data collector sets?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i use data collector sets?: I'm on mobile so sorry for any formatting mistakes. Recently i got sick of my laptop's low performance even though it was a gaming laptop, it could barely even run Minecraft, so i did some research and found a tutorial by a guy named ThioJoe i followed the tutorial exactly...
  7. Accidentally created personal Microsoft account when setting up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidentally created personal Microsoft account when setting up Windows 10: I have a microsoft business account but accidentally set up a personal account when reloading Windows 10 on my PC. How do I delete the personal account created and get Windows 10 to use my business account?...
  8. credentials not accepted for network sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    credentials not accepted for network sign in: I am trying to sign into my primary computer from a secondary; both are Win 10. It asks for credentials for the primary. I reset the password and it is not accepting it. I tried with my email address and new password and that also doe not work. Peter Bresler...
  9. Microsoft Account Credentials Not Accepted When Creating Data Collector Set in Performance...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Account Credentials Not Accepted When Creating Data Collector Set in Performance...: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-credentials-not-accepted-when/19c316f0-9712-416e-8f9b-afba9c6c0c8b
  10. RDP Credential Manager: Delay in accepting credentials

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP Credential Manager: Delay in accepting credentials: After MSTSC, We enter user name and password then we click "OK" to connect but there is delay of 23-25 Seconds approx between I click on "OK" and it starts showing "connecting" wizard and it eventually connects. Any Idea, it is frustrating !! May be GPO issue may be Win 10...