Windows 10: Microsoft Account Credentials Not Accepted When Creating Data Collector Set in Performance...

Discus and support Microsoft Account Credentials Not Accepted When Creating Data Collector Set in Performance... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm trying to create a custom Data Collector Set in Performance Monitor and I get to the end and it asks to Run As: so I select my Microsoft Account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tabun, Sep 3, 2019.

1. tabun Win User

Microsoft Account Credentials Not Accepted When Creating Data Collector Set in Performance...

I'm trying to create a custom Data Collector Set in Performance Monitor and I get to the end and it asks to Run As: so I select my Microsoft Account alias, which is a gmail address and input my password (which works fine when I access my Microsoft Account online)

Microsoft Account Credentials Not Accepted When Creating Data Collector Set in Performance... 0be52018-e200-489a-9162-2d2a27eb3e00?upload=true.png

...and I get this:

Microsoft Account Credentials Not Accepted When Creating Data Collector Set in Performance... e8a4b4e6-e2aa-48dd-94b2-11387129cd20?upload=true.png

I KNOW my password is correct. I am an Administrator on my machine as well. If I change the Run As: to Administrator and put in the local Administrator password that I set up, it works fine. Why isn't my Microsoft Account Alias working?

:)

tabun, Sep 3, 2019

2. PerfMon - Error Data Collector Set

Hi.

I'm trying to create a New Data Collector Set in PerfMon, and I get the following message "When attempting to create the Data Collector Set the following system error occurred: The system can not find the specified path".

I need to capture data with PerfMon, is there any way to fix this error?

I will be grateful for your support.

Greetings.

Erasmo M.Parque, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Microsoft Account Credentials Not Accepted When Creating Data Collector Set in Performance...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Account Credentials Not Accepted When Creating Data Collector Set in Performance...

1. Microsoft Account Credentials Not Accepted When Creating Data Collector Set in Performance... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Credentials

2. Settings for Microsoft Account Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Settings for Microsoft Account Problem: On New Notifications dropdown I am receiving the following information: Microsoft Account Problem "We need to fix your Microsoft account (most likely your password changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings." My question: Is it safe to Select it?...
  3. RDP Credential Manager: Delay in accepting credentials

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP Credential Manager: Delay in accepting credentials: After MSTSC, We enter user name and password then we click "OK" to connect but there is delay of 23-25 Seconds approx between I click on "OK" and it starts showing "connecting" wizard and it eventually connects. Any Idea, it is frustrating !! May be GPO issue may be Win 10...
  4. Server 2019 running Data Collector Sets via schtasks/Scheduled Tasks (Issue & Tempfix)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Server 2019 running Data Collector Sets via schtasks/Scheduled Tasks (Issue & Tempfix): Has anyone else encountered issues activating a performance monitor data collector set on Server 2019 using either the command line schtasks or the gui Scheduled Tasks? Specifically with the symptom: it appears to start without issue on the scheduled task side, but nothing...
  5. Creating administrator account in settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Creating administrator account in settings: how do i create an administrator account when microsoft say they can,t connect me to microsoft family yet they recommend Under Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Accounts Contact icon > Family & other users, select the account owner name, then select Change account type....
  6. Microsoft Account for Network Credentials gives Incorrect Password

Microsoft Account for Network Credentials gives Incorrect Password: I have a desktop and a laptop with Windows 10, both with the latest updates. Neither of them have a local account; both are linked to my microsoft account. They both have the same file sharing settings where visibility and file sharing are turned on on private networks and...
  7. Remote Desktop won't accept login credentials

Remote Desktop won't accept login credentials: I have read several question on this forum about this and the moderator keeps referring people to the TechNet Forum. He says this forum is basically for home users, not pro users or something. Remote Desktop is part of Windows 10 Pro. It's advertised as a feature by MS....
  8. Microsoft account settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft account settings: Hi there, I keep getting notification for account issues. when I go into setting and hit 'fix', it tells me that 'something went wrong' with code 0x80090016 machine still functions but the notifications continue to linger.....
  9. Creating a Microsoft account already verified

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Creating a Microsoft account already verified: Hi In Windows 10.x, when I create a Microsoft account for a user, he will have to verify it when he will sign-in (login) on the system to enable some functionality. Is there a way to create a Microsoft account already verified? Thanks Bye 33526
  10. Log Collector Fails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Log Collector Fails: Hello! When I run the log collector and press a key when it says to, a command prompt appears but almost instantly disappears as a bunch of lines quickly flash by. After, there is a folder on my desktop called TF debug files but it is full of empty text files. A text file...