Windows 10: Microsoft Account Deactivation: what is that?!?

Discus and support Microsoft Account Deactivation: what is that?!? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there!I received an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** that informs me that Microsoft itself decided to deactivate my account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FrancescaEAS, May 23, 2022.

1. Microsoft Account Deactivation: what is that?!?

Hi there!I received an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** that informs me that Microsoft itself decided to deactivate my account unless I click on a link to verify my account.I think this is again a fake email, but is there some Microsoft staff person who can confirm that?Thank youFrancesca

:)

FrancescaEAS, May 23, 2022

2. How to deactivate Tritter Account

To deactivate your account:

• Sign in to twitter.com on the web.
    • Go to your Account settings and click on Deactivate my account at the bottom of the page.
    • Read the account deactivation information. Click Okay, fine, deactivate account.
    • Enter your password when prompted and verify that you want to deactivate your account.

Deactivating your account | Twitter Help Center

Andre Da Costa, May 23, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 23, 2022
  4. Microsoft Account Deactivation: what is that?!?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Account Deactivation: what is that?!?

1. Microsoft Account Deactivation: what is that?!? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Deactivation

2. How to change the email in Microsoft account if it got deactivated?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to change the email in Microsoft account if it got deactivated?: I forgot to tell my partner that I deactivated my old hotmail account. When he bought a PC for me he registered the windows system under that deactivated email. Now we have no way of switching it to any other account, because there is no way to log into a deactivated email to...
  3. How to change the email in Microsoft account if it got deactivated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the email in Microsoft account if it got deactivated?: I forgot to tell my partner that I deactivated my old hotmail account. When he bought a PC for me he registered the windows system under that deactivated email. Now we have no way of switching it to any other account, because there is no way to log into a deactivated email to...
  4. How to change the email in Microsoft account if it got deactivated?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Account suddenly deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Account suddenly deactivated: Hi,I have had the same MacBook Pro since 2016. I've never had an issue using Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. before an hour ago. Suddenly I'm being told that my account is not activated and when I try to sign in to activate it, I'm told I have no account. I do not have any more...
  6. finding bitlocker key from a deactivated microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    finding bitlocker key from a deactivated microsoft account: GreetingsI have a dell inspiron,which was set by my company.Apparently the miscrosoft account was my company email address,which does not exist as I resigned and I continued to use the laptop for 2 more years.now it asks for a bitlocker key which I dont have.what is the...
  7. Windows account deactivation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows account deactivation: Hi Can anyone explain to me why a windows account is deactivated after 180 of inactivity? I wanted to know if its possible to extend the amount of time that can lapse before an account is deactivated? If this is possible can this be done on an individual level or would it...
  8. Changing your microsoft account will deactivate the windows 10

Changing your microsoft account will deactivate the windows 10: Hello Everyone, I have a Microsoft account with an activated windows 10 Home single language on it, I would like to change that Microsoft account to an another microsoft. My question is that will it also deactivate the windows 10 that's been activated on that account...
  9. Deactivating my Windows 10 Microsoft Account

Deactivating my Windows 10 Microsoft Account: How can I deactivate my windows 10 account from my laptop before selling it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deactivating-my-windows-10-microsoft-account/a8fbe3f8-2466-4b39-b961-6eacaaacdaa0
  10. Account deactivation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account deactivation: I created a second Microsoft Account and want to delete the first one. How can I do this? There is no link to click on to let me deactivate the first account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-deactivation/4046aaed-3813-4de1-8fb8-3011b27e4bfb