Windows 10: Microsoft Account Device page revamped

Discus and support Microsoft Account Device page revamped in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When you own a lot of Windows 10 devices, it’s sometimes hard to keep track of them all and know the status of individual devices. This problem can now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 7, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Account Device page revamped

Read more: Microsoft Account Device page revamped, displays more info about your Windows 10 devices | On MSFT

:)

Brink, May 7, 2017

2. Removed a Lumia device from my account but it still shows up at windowsphone.com

The Windows Phone website got a major revamp and this no longer applies, as the menu option now takes you to your account page, where it correctly reflects your current devices.

Solved.

Thanks and regards,

4b1a2dd7-e7d3-4507-ab5a-f9cbf8f5bfca, May 7, 2017
  3. Ovi Store Issue

Before Ovi Store was revamped, I set my account to not show paid apps. However now, the store has been revamped and I cant seem to get it to show paid apps..XD

chanchan05, May 7, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Account Device page revamped

1. Microsoft Account Device page revamped - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Device

2. Can I request Microsoft to revamp the system of the bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I request Microsoft to revamp the system of the bitlocker?: I am having issues with it. It is causing many to be locked out of their own data. A way that is more helpful: only encrypt data by those who actively sought to do so., not setting it in at all at system update, with just a simple permission sought. People may not have...
  3. Can I request Microsoft to revamp the system of the bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I request Microsoft to revamp the system of the bitlocker?: I am having issues with it. It is causing many to be locked out of their own data. A way that is more helpful: only encrypt data by those who actively sought to do so., not setting it in at all at system update, with just a simple permission sought. People may not have...
  4. Devices on microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Devices on microsoft account: Hi, just wondering - I've just gone onto my microsoft account and noticed the devices tab, and there is a computer there which seems familiar as in i probably used it at some point, but i am slightly confused as to when i would have done so.so, i'm just asking - whenever you...
  5. Devices on microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices on microsoft account: Hi, just wondering - I've just gone onto my microsoft account and noticed the devices tab, and there is a computer there which seems familiar as in i probably used it at some point, but i am slightly confused as to when i would have done so.so, i'm just asking - whenever you...
  6. Devices on microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows reporting incorrect graphics card to Microsoft account devices page...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows reporting incorrect graphics card to Microsoft account devices page...: Hi, I had a driver update installation issue on one of my computers' NVIDIA GPU not too long ago, and it apparently caused my "graphic card" to switch to the 'Microsoft Basic Display Adapter' in both my Device Manager and System Information panels. As a result, my Microsoft...
  8. Microsoft Account devices

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Account devices: My Microsoft account shows 4 devices. Does that mean each one is connected with a digital license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-devices/4d904ebe-e588-4b52-aa9c-3ce6ad6c13bf
  9. Devices (Microsoft account)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Devices (Microsoft account): My problem is that when I use my Microsoft account to check the devices linked to my account, there is one specific account that when I try to remove, using the Remove pc option, it will come back. I tried to remove it multiple times and it keeps on coming back. One thing is...
  10. Devices (Microsoft account)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Devices (Microsoft account): My problem is that when I use my Microsoft account to check the devices linked to my account, there is one specific account that when I try to remove, using the Remove pc option, it will come back. I tried to remove it multiple times and it keeps on coming back. One thing is...