Windows 10: Microsoft Account devices list.

Discus and support Microsoft Account devices list. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have 4 PC's all running W10 Pro 21H1. All PC's use local accounts but have in the past used my MS account to login, so why is it that depending on... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Davidt99, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Davidt99 Win User

Microsoft Account devices list.

I have 4 PC's all running W10 Pro 21H1. All PC's use local accounts but have in the past used my MS account to login, so why is it that depending on which PC I use to login to my MS account on line i see different devices listed. For example login from PC1 I can see PC1, PC2 and PC3. Login from PC2 I can see PC1 and PC2, login from PC3 I can see PC1, PC2 and PC3, login from PC4 I can see PC2 and PC4. If I login using my android tablet I only see PC2 and PC4. Should all devices appear in the devices list no matter which PC I login with?

:)

Davidt99, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Taleys Win User

Laptop not listed in Devices in Microsoft Account

Hi. When I log into my Microsoft account and check under Devices, I only see 3 out of 4 devices that I use with the account. Listed are two nokia windows phones running win 8.1 and 1 hp stream 11 laptop running windows 10.

My main hp-15 laptop running windows 10 is not listed.

I've tried the steps here:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-is-trusted-device

to make it a trusted device but it doesn't make my hp-15 laptop listed.

Thanks

Taleys, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Device still listed under Microsoft account after removing it

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing a device from your Microsoft account.

As you have mentioned that you have removed the device from the Microsoft account, it could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your
    profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

You can refer the screenshot for more help.

Microsoft Account devices list. bbe6ee24-2440-414a-9613-071e63f8609a?upload=true.png

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Microsoft Account devices list.

Laptop not listed in Devices in Microsoft Account

Hi Taleys,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that your laptop is not appearing among the list of trusted devices.

Thank you for mentioning the steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I would suggest you to try the steps below to make sure the laptop has been verified.

1. Sign in to the main computer with your Microsoft Account.

2. Press Windows key + I to open settings

3. Click on "accounts" and select "your account" on the left pane.

4. Check if the option to verify your identity is available.

5. If so, click "verify" and follow the on-screen instructions.

6. Once that is done, begin the setup steps given in the article
    and check again.

Get back to us with the response. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Account devices list.

1. Microsoft Account devices list. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account devices

2. Device not listed for child account in family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Device not listed for child account in family: I have setup my child with Microsoft family and allowed access.Both accounts - parent and child - are on same Windows 10 pc. Child account is a standard user.However after child sign-in, the Microsoft family pape still showsConnected Devices:0for the child. That's why I...
  3. device lists in store and account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    device lists in store and account: I have a different list of devices in the store compared with that in microsoft Account details, some appear in both but not all.running win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-lists-in-store-and-account/0e27b296-a8e2-4645-ba63-9724b2fc7aea
  4. Microsoft account listed device issue

Microsoft account listed device issue: I have two PC's, both used to appear under my online Microsoft account in "devices" but something has changed on one of the PC's because it no longer appears under "devices". Both PC's have my Microsoft account details and both are using a local account to login to the PC but...
  5. Device missing from list on Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device missing from list on Microsoft account: My PC is missing from device list on Microsoft account and I cannot log on to PC at all. It does however appear on the unlink page for the Microsoft store. I have not deleted the PC from the list....
  6. Linking Pc to Microsoft Account not showing up in Device List on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Linking Pc to Microsoft Account not showing up in Device List on Microsoft: hello, I am having issues lining my pc to my Microsoft Account. I have Created a new account on the pc and set it up although when i go to my device list on Micosoft's website it doesn't show up and tells me to try adding my account again which i have done and still have the...
  7. adding PC to son's list of devices on microsoft account

adding PC to son's list of devices on microsoft account: Hello My whole family is listed under family in microsoft. However, my son's account only lists the xbox as his device. I would like to add my PC to his list as well but I can't see how to do it. I've tried logging out of my entire computer settings and logging him in but...
  8. Devices listed in my microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Devices listed in my microsoft account: I have 2 devices listed in my microsoft account. the 1st one says user PC the 2nd one say AIR KOOL-PC3. I used to work at a place with the name AIRKOOL but I did not use my home laptop there. How come this is showing up as a device on my home laptop? Did AIRKOOL send a...
  9. Windows Key for a device listed in my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Key for a device listed in my Microsoft Account: I've recently wiped my drive and installed over Linux for a school project. Now I want to go back to windows, but I don't have my license anymore. Yet, the device still apears (with all the drives listed) in my Devices list on my Microsoft Account. Is there a chance to find...
  10. Cannot remove deleted Microsoft account from list of accounts on device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove deleted Microsoft account from list of accounts on device: Hello, everyone! I recently changed schools, and my old school Office 365 account was removed from their systems. As a result, I am no longer able to sign in to the account. I want to remove the account from my computer's settings, and to do so, I have gone to Settings >...