Windows 10: Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

Discus and support Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have had a Microsoft account problem notification that has persisted for years and I’ve managed to ignore it for the most part.Here's a rundown of my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RoyalTines, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

I have had a Microsoft account problem notification that has persisted for years and I’ve managed to ignore it for the most part.Here's a rundown of my confusion:Clicking on the problem notification when it either pops up or in the notification center in the bottom right of my Windows 10 taskbar, I’m taken to “Shared experiences”. Under the Accounts section at the top of the new window, I see in red text “Some of your accounts require attention” with the [Fix now] button below it. After clicking the [Fix now] button, a small Microsoft window appears prompting me to sign in using my email addre

:)

RoyalTines, Feb 21, 2022
  2. CountMike Win User

AMD Chipset Install Error: 1316, The Specified Account Already Exists

In Device manager, most of those from that list are signed as Microsoft drivers, probably for compatibility purposes, just like disk drive drivers.
    These are only ones from that list that I can find that is signed as AMD.

Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist... [​IMG]

CountMike, Feb 21, 2022
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Windows 10 - Trying to convert local to Microsoft account - getting "account already exists" error

Hello James,

To convert local account to Microsoft account follow the steps below.

• Logout from your existing Microsoft account, login using local account.
    • Make sure your connected to internet.
    • click Start and then Settings.
    • Click Accounts and click on Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.
    [*]This will help you to convert local account to Microsoft account.
    [*]Get back to us if you are still unable to convert the account so we can further troubleshoot the issue.
    [*]

Darshan J, Feb 21, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

Activity Reporting error non-existent device

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that a non-existent device is showing in the activity reporting. As you have mentioned that you have removed the device from Manage device limits for all family accounts, I suggest you to try removing the device from the child account
    and check if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Login to
      https://login.live.com
      with the child account.
    2. Click on Devices.
    3. Click on show details for the device that is non-existing.
    4. Click on More actions.
    5. Click on Remove PC.
    6. Click on I’m ready to remove this PC and click on
      Remove.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 21, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

1. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist... - Similar Threads - Microsoft account does

2. Microsoft Account Does Not Exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Does Not Exist: I am a Mac guy, but 2 weeks ago I purchased a windows 11 laptop to use windows specific software. when initiating the computer it asked for my Microsoft log in, I logged in which I thought it may be. it did log me in. my computer worked fine for 2 weeks, now it says my...
  3. Microsoft Account Does Not Exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Does Not Exist: I am a Mac guy, but 2 weeks ago I purchased a windows 11 laptop to use windows specific software. when initiating the computer it asked for my Microsoft log in, I logged in which I thought it may be. it did log me in. my computer worked fine for 2 weeks, now it says my...
  4. Microsoft Account does not Exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account does not Exist.: Hi! I tried to sign into my Microsoft account yesterday but when I entered my email, it said the account did not exist. I am aware that your account is deleted after 365 days of inactivity which may have been the case, but when I tried to create an email under the same...
  5. Microsoft Account does not Exist.

Microsoft Account does not Exist.: Hi! I tried to sign into my Microsoft account yesterday but when I entered my email, it said the account did not exist. I am aware that your account is deleted after 365 days of inactivity which may have been the case, but when I tried to create an email under the same...
  6. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...: I have had a Microsoft account problem notification that has persisted for years and I’ve managed to ignore it for the most part.Here's a rundown of my confusion:Clicking on the problem notification when it either pops up or in the notification center in the bottom right of...
  7. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...: I have had a Microsoft account problem notification that has persisted for years and I’ve managed to ignore it for the most part.Here's a rundown of my confusion:Clicking on the problem notification when it either pops up or in the notification center in the bottom right of...
  8. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Microsoft Account Does Not Exist

Microsoft Account Does Not Exist: Hello, For some reason, on my laptop, when I try to download an app from the app store, it keeps telling me that my account does not exist. I can log in to all the web pages and any xbox console with my credentials, even on my desktop computer. But for some reason, on my...
  10. Error: Microsoft Account does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: Microsoft Account does not exist: I created a new Microsoft account and then purchased a game through the Microsoft store. When I try to change my PC from a local account to the new Microsoft account, it says "That account does not exist". My credit card WAS charged for the purchase of the game. What can I...