Windows 10: Microsoft account doesn't exist even though it does created less than a year ago; How do we...

Discus and support Microsoft account doesn't exist even though it does created less than a year ago; How do we... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Family member is trying to log into Microsoft and it is saying account does not exist even though it is typed in correctly and is the account name... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Lightyr, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Lightyr Win User

Microsoft account doesn't exist even though it does created less than a year ago; How do we...

Family member is trying to log into Microsoft and it is saying account does not exist even though it is typed in correctly and is the account name showing up under email accounts in settings. Games were purchased under that account name that need to be reinstalled, so creating a new account would not allow us to access those games already purchased. No other email has been used with Microsoft. It was the only account created. The account is less than a year old, so logging in should not be an issue.PC had a virus we we did a reinstall of Windows 10 less than a week ago and there were no proble

:)

Lightyr, Apr 28, 2022

2. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Apr 28, 2022
  3. Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Apr 28, 2022
  4. Rockman. Win User

Microsoft account doesn't exist even though it does created less than a year ago; How do we...

internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Apr 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsoft account doesn't exist even though it does created less than a year ago; How do we... - Similar Threads - Microsoft account doesn't

2. Account doesn't exist, even though it does?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account doesn't exist, even though it does?: I've been trying to get my Microsoft account back for over a year now and I finally got to the point to where I can reset the password on my account. The problem is when I try to put in my email to sign in, it tells me "That Microsoft account doesn't exist." Someone put their...
  3. Account doesn't exist, even though it does?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account doesn't exist, even though it does?: I've been trying to get my Microsoft account back for over a year now and I finally got to the point to where I can reset the password on my account. The problem is when I try to put in my email to sign in, it tells me "That Microsoft account doesn't exist." Someone put their...
  4. Account doesn't exist, even though it does?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft account doesn't exist.

Microsoft account doesn't exist.: Hello, recently my microsoft account was completely stolen. The attacker took complete control. That's not the point, I've come to terms with it. The point is that I still have the compromised account logged on to my computer, which the attacker renamed to Russian nonsense. I...
  6. Microsoft account doesn't exist even though it does created less than a year ago; How do we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account doesn't exist even though it does created less than a year ago; How do we...: Family member is trying to log into Microsoft and it is saying account does not exist even though it is typed in correctly and is the account name showing up under email accounts in settings. Games were purchased under that account name that need to be reinstalled, so...
  7. Microsoft account doesn't exist even though it does created less than a year ago; How do we...

Microsoft account doesn't exist even though it does created less than a year ago; How do we...: Family member is trying to log into Microsoft and it is saying account does not exist even though it is typed in correctly and is the account name showing up under email accounts in settings. Games were purchased under that account name that need to be reinstalled, so...
  8. Windows 10 says Microsoft Account doesn't Exist that does exist

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 says Microsoft Account doesn't Exist that does exist: Windows 10 will not let me add a user with this Microsoft account that I am using to ask this question. It says this account doesn't exist. It is tied to an organization and my phone number which it also says is not tied to a microsoft account when I try the number as well....
  9. Microsoft Account doesn't exist

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Account doesn't exist: So you know how if you go to settings on your pc you can see the Microsoft account you use for the pc. Well the Microsoft account i use for the pc is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but when i go to sign into it it says that that account doesn't exist so then I...
  10. That Microsoft account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Customization
    That Microsoft account doesn't exist: Hi, When I add my school O365 account login to Windows 10, it prompts "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" this account works fine for other O3675 services, please advise. thx, Adams....