Windows 10: Microsoft account doesnt exist

Discus and support Microsoft account doesnt exist in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just made a new gmail account but when I try to sign in to anything it says the account doesnt exist. I made sure to type it in correctly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoshClark72, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Microsoft account doesnt exist

I just made a new gmail account but when I try to sign in to anything it says the account doesnt exist. I made sure to type it in correctly

:)

JoshClark72, Jan 3, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Add Microsoft account to activation - doesnt exist in my settings

Confirmed. @maxima's screenshot is from 1511 (or earlier?) that part of Settings had an extensive makeover for 1607. These two screenshots are both from the same PC with different system images restored and logged in with a local account...

1511:

Microsoft account doesnt exist [​IMG]

1607:

Bree, Jan 3, 2021
  3. cereberus Win User
    Add Microsoft account to activation - doesnt exist in my settings

Yeah - that must be it - missed the obvious - LOL.

It was changed to digital licence in 1607

Having said that OP says he/she is running 1607 which does not make sense.

cereberus, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Zakin Win User

Microsoft account doesnt exist

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Microsoft account doesnt exist :(

Zakin, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft account doesnt exist

1. Microsoft account doesnt exist - Similar Threads - Microsoft account doesnt

2. Internet doesnt "exist"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet doesnt "exist": I cant access internet. I tried pressing the menu on the bottom right but no internet ui is shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-doesnt-exist/a94439c0-2a0a-42b1-a3df-885e5ad086b6
  3. my microsoft account is being managed by an organization which doesnt exists

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    my microsoft account is being managed by an organization which doesnt exists: for some weird reason Microsoft/windows thinks my account is being managed by an organization. which is untruei use windows on my own personal Microsoft account with my own personal email,which used to be connected to my family on microsoft but I have removed my account from...
  4. my microsoft account is being managed by an organization which doesnt exists

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft account is being managed by an organization which doesnt exists: for some weird reason Microsoft/windows thinks my account is being managed by an organization. which is untruei use windows on my own personal Microsoft account with my own personal email,which used to be connected to my family on microsoft but I have removed my account from...
  5. my microsoft account is being managed by an organization which doesnt exists

6. Microsoft account doesnt exist on windows 10 login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account doesnt exist on windows 10 login: When i try and login to windows 10 the microsoft account shows and doesnt exist, I cant enter a new account or reset it, the laptop is brand new and i set it up before christmas...
  7. Microsoft account doesnt exist on windows 10 login

Microsoft account doesnt exist on windows 10 login: When i try and login to windows 10 the microsoft account shows and doesnt exist, I cant enter a new account or reset it, the laptop is brand new and i set it up before christmas...
  8. Microsoft Account doesnt exist, was deleted for inactivity but computer is still signed in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account doesnt exist, was deleted for inactivity but computer is still signed in...: I am signed into windows with an account that was deleted - I can no longer back this account out and sign in a new one Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-doesnt-exist-was-deleted-for/4f733dcb-9eaf-4220-93e0-4e6072720178
  9. Microsoft account doesnt exist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account doesnt exist: hi. I am using my id *** Email address is removed for privacy *** for my Microsoft account. since 24-2-2019 iam not able to log in using my Microsoft account. it says account doesn't exist. I changed the alias for this account on 24-2-2019. since then it is not working. my...
  10. Add Microsoft account to activation - doesnt exist in my settings

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Add Microsoft account to activation - doesnt exist in my settings: I am trying to migrate my free Windows 10 upgrade to new PC. The tutorial here : Microsoft Account - Link to Digital License on Windows 10 PC shows that in Settings -> Activation must be "Add a Microsoft Account" piece. I don't have it. Any ideas? Windows version...