Windows 10: Microsoft Account doesn't exist

Discus and support Microsoft Account doesn't exist in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So you know how if you go to settings on your pc you can see the Microsoft account you use for the pc. Well the Microsoft account i use for the pc is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jayden R, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Jayden R Win User

Microsoft Account doesn't exist

So you know how if you go to settings on your pc you can see the Microsoft account you use for the pc. Well the Microsoft account i use for the pc is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but when i go to sign into it it says that that account doesn't exist so then I try to make an account with that email and then it says its already taken. now I get it could be that someone used this account and the deleted it but I'm still signed into on my pc and i have been for years can someone help me.

[Original Title: Microsoft account]

:)

Jayden R, Jan 13, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Account doesn't exist [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Jan 13, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account doesn't exist - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account doesn't

2. Microsoft account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account doesn't exist: Been Trying to log in using our work account on a new laptop that we bought for work. We keep getting the error that Microsoft Account doesnt exist. How can we resolve this?Thanks!...
  3. Microsoft account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account doesn't exist: Been Trying to log in using our work account on a new laptop that we bought for work. We keep getting the error that Microsoft Account doesnt exist. How can we resolve this?Thanks!...
  4. Microsoft account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account doesn't exist: When you sign in to your microsoft account, you see information that the account does not exist - create it. I tried to recover and pops up the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-doesnt-exist/e4c8cbe4-e43b-4094-a7c7-1d4f4b3ce9fd
  5. Microsoft account doesn't exist

Microsoft account doesn't exist: When you sign in to your microsoft account, you see information that the account does not exist - create it. I tried to recover and pops up the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-doesnt-exist/e4c8cbe4-e43b-4094-a7c7-1d4f4b3ce9fd
  6. Microsoft account doesn't exist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Microsoft account doesn't exist.

Microsoft account doesn't exist.: Hello, recently my microsoft account was completely stolen. The attacker took complete control. That's not the point, I've come to terms with it. The point is that I still have the compromised account logged on to my computer, which the attacker renamed to Russian nonsense. I...
  8. The microsoft account doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    The microsoft account doesn't exist.: Hello, just bought a new notebook and would like to start using it, but at the firt steps I got the rror message "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one". I have checked: account is valid office 365 online is working, email is...
  9. That Microsoft account doesn't exist

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    That Microsoft account doesn't exist: Yes it's another "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" question. I'm literally logged into this forum with this account. I'm trying to set up a new laptop, it's asking me to sign in with Microsoft then saying "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" No it's not an alias...
  10. That Microsoft account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Customization
    That Microsoft account doesn't exist: Hi, When I add my school O365 account login to Windows 10, it prompts "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" this account works fine for other O3675 services, please advise. thx, Adams....