Windows 10: Microsoft Account doesn't exist

Discus and support Microsoft Account doesn't exist in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So you know how if you go to settings on your pc you can see the Microsoft account you use for the pc. Well the Microsoft account i use for the pc is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jayden R, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Jayden R Win User

Microsoft Account doesn't exist

So you know how if you go to settings on your pc you can see the Microsoft account you use for the pc. Well the Microsoft account i use for the pc is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but when i go to sign into it it says that that account doesn't exist so then I try to make an account with that email and then it says its already taken. now I get it could be that someone used this account and the deleted it but I'm still signed into on my pc and i have been for years can someone help me.

[Original Title: Microsoft account]

:)

Jayden R, Jan 13, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Account doesn't exist [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Jan 13, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account doesn't exist - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account doesn't

2. Microsoft Account Does Not Exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Does Not Exist: Hello, For some reason, on my laptop, when I try to download an app from the app store, it keeps telling me that my account does not exist. I can log in to all the web pages and any xbox console with my credentials, even on my desktop computer. But for some reason, on my...
  3. Microsft account doesn't exist.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsft account doesn't exist.: I have tried to log on to Microsoft and it tells me my account doesn't exist. I have tried to use my phone number to enter in a security code and it still gives me the same error message. I don't have any other email addresses linked to my account and I already updated my...
  4. That Microsoft account doesn't exist

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    That Microsoft account doesn't exist: Yes it's another "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" question. I'm literally logged into this forum with this account. I'm trying to set up a new laptop, it's asking me to sign in with Microsoft then saying "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" No it's not an alias...
  5. That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.: Somehow my msn email account is no longer active I keep getting the error msg "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." I created a new outlook email account and my old msn emails are there.. I tried sending an email to the deleted...
  6. The Guest account doesn't exist?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Guest account doesn't exist?: So without touching anything, I already have a "guest" account. The problem is that when I click on it, nothing happens. It's there but I can't access it. Well no problem I thought, I created a new guest account, which does work and I planned to delete the fake guest...
  7. That account doesn't exist

That account doesn't exist: I bought a game on Microsoft Store using a newly-created account. Then I changed a local account on my computer to this new Microsoft account but received an error message That account doesn't exist How to sort it out?...
  8. Laptop linked to old microsoft account which doesn't exist!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop linked to old microsoft account which doesn't exist!: My Xbox account was hacked last Feb and a Ukrainian hacker bought two 12 month gold passes with my credit card details. I Still haven't money returned despite raising a dispute with Microsoft and my bank. Anyway the hacker changed my old account details including the email...
  9. Microsoft Store doesn't exist?

Microsoft Store doesn't exist?: I was having some trouble with Minecraft Windows 10 and it started to act weird as the screen would be white. I then uninstalled the game and proceeded to go to the Microsoft store. I clicked on install for the game but it wouldn't do anything, I kept doing it and tried...
  10. That Microsoft account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Customization
    That Microsoft account doesn't exist: Hi, When I add my school O365 account login to Windows 10, it prompts "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" this account works fine for other O3675 services, please advise. thx, Adams....