Windows 10: Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen

Discus and support Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A few hours ago, my PC's power was cut by a power outage. The power is back on now, but the account I normally use has vanished from the login list. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hh9999, May 10, 2022.

1. hh9999 Win User

Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen

A few hours ago, my PC's power was cut by a power outage. The power is back on now, but the account I normally use has vanished from the login list. I can't add it onto the PC because it exists as an account on the PC already, I can't delete it because net user delete doesn't work, and virtually no online solutions works.

:)

hh9999, May 10, 2022
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, May 10, 2022
  3. Changed my Microsoft account password but windows login keeps accepting old password

Hi,

I have a Microsoft account (to be specific, it's a Passport account. I created it with a gmail account) and I recently changed my password and activated two-step verification with Microsoft Authenticator app.

The new password works perfectly in any web page, but doesn´t work when I try to login in my notebook. Windows login keeps accepting old password, and doesn´t accept the new one.

Am I doing something wrong or this is some kind of bug?

Thanks.

Axel Salomon, May 10, 2022
  4. Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen

Windows 10 - No user accounts showing on login screen

What helped me and my Acer laptop is to enter bios and change graphic card from switchable to integrated. Next time if login screen doesn`t show up change to opposite. Its weird but it works every time. That`s only quick fix but i couldn`t find any better
    solution.

pawelt_934, May 10, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen

1. Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen - Similar Threads - Microsoft account doesn't

2. Microsoft account login shows a white blank screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account login shows a white blank screen: I've tried everything really haha, but nothing seems to work.I was just given a computer to fix and it has the following problem: When you open any Windows application that connects to the Microsoft account MsEdge, Windows Store, Office, OneDrive, etc. It starts the login...
  3. Microsoft account login shows a white blank screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account login shows a white blank screen: I've tried everything really haha, but nothing seems to work.I was just given a computer to fix and it has the following problem: When you open any Windows application that connects to the Microsoft account MsEdge, Windows Store, Office, OneDrive, etc. It starts the login...
  4. Login screen doesn't show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen doesn't show: Hi.My laptop is stuck on Welcome Screen and when I try to input anything to enter into login screen, it flashes black and goes back to welcome screen. I have no idea of what it is. My system is probably corrupted, I can't even boot into Safe Mode or even reinstall Windows in...
  5. Login screen doesn't show

Login screen doesn't show: Hi.My laptop is stuck on Welcome Screen and when I try to input anything to enter into login screen, it flashes black and goes back to welcome screen. I have no idea of what it is. My system is probably corrupted, I can't even boot into Safe Mode or even reinstall Windows in...
  6. Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen

Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen: A few hours ago, my PC's power was cut by a power outage. The power is back on now, but the account I normally use has vanished from the login list. I can't add it onto the PC because it exists as an account on the PC already, I can't delete it because net user delete doesn't...
  7. Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen: A few hours ago, my PC's power was cut by a power outage. The power is back on now, but the account I normally use has vanished from the login list. I can't add it onto the PC because it exists as an account on the PC already, I can't delete it because net user delete doesn't...
  8. Family Login accounts not showing on login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Login accounts not showing on login screen: Short Summary: Previously available family user accounts have disappeared from login screen. I want them back.Vital Statistics: Windows 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1081 64-bit operating systemMy computer is occasionally used by other members of my family. Previously they have been able...
  9. Login screen doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen doesn't pop up: I have purchased and downloaded Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. When i try to log in by pressing the 'Sign in' button, the only thing that happens is that the Sign in button disappears. There doesn't appear an Xbox sign in page like on, for example. an android device....
  10. Second Account not showing up on login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second Account not showing up on login screen: I have two accounts on my laptop and whenever I'm signed into one and go to the lock screen, the other one doesn't show up. Only one account shows up under Users in task manager as well, but both show up in control panel and both are under C:/Users. What's the issue here?...