Windows 10: Microsoft Account & finding page/screen to type letters

Discus and support Microsoft Account & finding page/screen to type letters in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Sir or Madam, Can you inform me if it is necessary that I get a Microsoft Account? And if I am required to get a Microsoft Account, can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FlowersPretty#2, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Microsoft Account & finding page/screen to type letters

Dear Sir or Madam,

Can you inform me if it is necessary that I get a Microsoft Account? And if I am required to get a Microsoft Account, can you provide guidance how I go about doing that?

Also, I need to type some letters, but am having problems being able to go to the page to do that.

I would truly appreciate it if someone could get back with me. I truly need help with this. I have called and spoke with Microsoft staff, inadvertently cut off, called back and was asked to leave my phone number, that someone would call me back, automated voice mail gave me Microsoft support web addresses. I tried the sites, which kept directing me to type in my Pin, which I did, then type my Password, which I typed in, but was informed it was not correct. This cycle of instructions from the Microsoft web continued, until I became frustrated and had to stop, because I was not making any progress. I also tried some of Dell's support pages, and basically got the same responses.

I will await your reply, and any information you can give me, I will very much appreciate it. Thank you.

:)

FlowersPretty#2, Mar 31, 2020

2. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Microsoft Account & finding page/screen to type letters

how can I type a letter

There's many ways to accomplish this, but one easy way to type a letter in Windows 10 by opening the built-in "WordPad" program.

• Click the Start button
    • Type "wordpad" to find the WordPad program (it will search as you are typing)
    • Open the program and write your letter
    • Click File menu at the top to Save or Print your letter

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Account & finding page/screen to type letters

1. Microsoft Account & finding page/screen to type letters - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account finding

2. Typing duplicate letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typing duplicate letters: Recently my laptop had been typing duplicate of buttons. This issue so far remains when I am using Microsoft To-Do List, Microsoft Sticky Notes, File Explorers, and Search. There is no issue with typing in Chrome or other app Here are what I have tried:Adjusted the keyboard...
  3. Typing duplicate letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Typing duplicate letters: Recently my laptop had been typing duplicate of buttons. This issue so far remains when I am using Microsoft To-Do List, Microsoft Sticky Notes, File Explorers, and Search. There is no issue with typing in Chrome or other app Here are what I have tried:Adjusted the keyboard...
  4. Letter not showing on microsoft account at the lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Letter not showing on microsoft account at the lock screen: Hello, can you help me to solve this problemI'm changing log in method on lock screen to microsoft account login, after restarting when i want to sign in, the letter doesn't show up, i used on-screen keyboard and the letter still doesn't showing. But when i try to connect the...
  5. Letter not showing on microsoft account at the lock screen

Letter not showing on microsoft account at the lock screen: Hello, can you help me to solve this problemI'm changing log in method on lock screen to microsoft account login, after restarting when i want to sign in, the letter doesn't show up, i used on-screen keyboard and the letter still doesn't showing. But when i try to connect the...
  6. Letter not showing on microsoft account at the lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Random Letters Typing

Random Letters Typing: When typing, particularly when typing emails, the symbol \ randomly appears after I type the letter r. Additionally, after I type c or e, occasionally a period randomly follows. More frequently, the window I type in maximizes to the fill screen setting or demaximizes as I...
  8. my computers keyboard types special letters instead of normal letters in password typing screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my computers keyboard types special letters instead of normal letters in password typing screen: it looks like a with dot on top of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computers-keyboard-types-special-letters/45a78360-4d7b-435c-ba54-8d2e317347f6
  9. Microsoft word won't type letters

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft word won't type letters: I cannot type in Microsoft word. My laptop won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word-wont-type-letters/91fe049b-99b5-41eb-bc7c-ded8f1a9aee7
  10. Can not sign into microsoft account - will not allow typing of letters on line designated...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can not sign into microsoft account - will not allow typing of letters on line designated...: Microsoft will not let me sign in. Icon blinks, then goes steady. I type and nothing happens. this after recent updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-sign-into-microsoft-account-will-not-allow/6367f7bf-4593-4907-b642-e1c793f4e703"