Windows 10: Microsoft account fix, and Outlook settings fix (which has now changed)

Discus and support Microsoft account fix, and Outlook settings fix (which has now changed) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am regularly getting prompts to 'fix' my microsoft (ms) account settings. This just requires me to enter my PIN (to 'prove its me'), and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lethal42, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Lethal42 Win User

Microsoft account fix, and Outlook settings fix (which has now changed)

Hi,

I am regularly getting prompts to 'fix' my microsoft (ms) account settings. This just requires me to enter my PIN (to 'prove its me'), and it fixes itself.

It also mentions my prior email addy (microsoft account email).

I also got similar for a time in regard to my 'outlook settings'.

This has now 'morphed' (changed) into a request to add my Google account email (I do have one), to my Microsoft account???? really?

I have tried to get an answer from another site, they suggested a change, which has been unsuccessful.

What do people think is going on here?

Of course i have an active MS account, and of course i have licensed version of windows 10 Home...and all windows updates are applied as available.

Appreciate some guidance..

regards

Lethal42

:)

Lethal42, Oct 17, 2019
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Microsoft account fix, and Outlook settings fix (which has now changed) [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Oct 17, 2019
  3. Action Center: Settings: Microsoft Account: You need to fix your Microsoft Account

Hi,

We would like to know more about the issue.

• Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done on your end?
    • Have you tried running the Microsoft Accounts Troubleshooter? If no, kindly check this

link
      . It's an automated tool that can find and fix some common problems with the Microsoft account.
    We look forward to your reply.

Nathaniel Mon, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Microsoft account fix, and Outlook settings fix (which has now changed)

Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

Hi steveatootac. Welcome to the TenForums @steveatootac

Don't think I would call this a repair but more an edit.

Click on File, upper left, account settings, account setting. A window should open with your accounts listed. Double click on the account you want to edit, then more settings lower right. The is a tab Outgoing Servers

These are the steps in Outlook 2013 and I don't think much has change to Outlook 2016.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft account fix, and Outlook settings fix (which has now changed)

1. Microsoft account fix, and Outlook settings fix (which has now changed) - Similar Threads - Microsoft account fix

2. Microsoft needs to fix this, it has been over a year now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft needs to fix this, it has been over a year now.: When I open the file explorer and drag any file, there is a high probability that a blank icon will appear in the preview image of this file. The icon is missing or there is an icon but the background of the icon is white instead of the transparent state under the win10...
  3. How to fix the "account unavailable" of the Microsoft Account for Outlook on a windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the "account unavailable" of the Microsoft Account for Outlook on a windows 11...: Hi, I had a problem with my computer, an HP pc, that caused me to get it repaired, reseted and updated to Windows 11. Since then, the computer has been working properly, but I've been trying to connect my Microsoft Account to it, and it just won't let me because it says that...
  4. How to fix the "account unavailable" of the Microsoft Account for Outlook on a windows 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix the "account unavailable" of the Microsoft Account for Outlook on a windows 11...: Hi, I had a problem with my computer, an HP pc, that caused me to get it repaired, reseted and updated to Windows 11. Since then, the computer has been working properly, but I've been trying to connect my Microsoft Account to it, and it just won't let me because it says that...
  5. Fix Microsoft Account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fix Microsoft Account?: This whole situation is very confusing and I have no idea what's going on so I will explain the best I can:I often get a notification on my windows 10 computer that my Microsoft account needs fixing likely due to a password change, so naturally, I investigated and clicked the...
  6. Outlook Mail fix account

Outlook Mail fix account: On Outlook Mail I need to fix my account verifying password every other day or every day. I do I get this to stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail-fix-account/d8522b71-377a-47a7-b401-35e6d0ef3486
  7. Microsoft Outlook Account - frequently need's Fixing

Microsoft Outlook Account - frequently need's Fixing: While in MSMail I frequently get a message saying that my "Outlook Account setting are out of date" and needs fixing. Signing into MS with my passwords always, but temporarily fixes the problem ...... until next time. What is the root of this problem? And how do I fix that?...
  8. Microsoft account fix

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account fix: There was a massage that conveyed information about Microsoft account problem. I've pushed the "Fix" button and window with "Just a moment" phrase appeared for 0.5 second and immediately closed. I've tried to fix it many times and with many ways. None helped. After...
  9. outlook settings are out of date - we need to fix your account?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook settings are out of date - we need to fix your account?: Hello, Following a recent MS update I am being bombarded with 'we need to fix your account – most likely your password has changed' messages apparently because they are 'out of date'. Firstly ‘we’ being Microsoft have done nothing to fix this problem. I have fixed it. At...
  10. Outlook keeps changing Account Settings

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook keeps changing Account Settings: I have Office 365. Outlook has twice in the last couple months changed the Account settings and specifically the servers thus causing unknown messages to be hung up and repeatedly to try and send. Its changing on its own, not sure how that is happening. When I manually try...