Windows 10: Microsoft account hacked, email changed, password changed, etc.

Discus and support Microsoft account hacked, email changed, password changed, etc. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My friend hacked my microsoft account by getting the code to a email somehow. I need help retrieving the email because I had spent lots of money on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nagitoasdfasdfadsf, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Microsoft account hacked, email changed, password changed, etc.

My friend hacked my microsoft account by getting the code to a email somehow. I need help retrieving the email because I had spent lots of money on games such as minecraft. my email got changed from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** -> *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Please help A.S.A.P.

:)

nagitoasdfasdfadsf, Oct 4, 2022

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Oct 4, 2022
  3. Hacked microsoft account, changed email

My microsoft account has been hacked and the email has been changed. I can not log in to the account because email and password have been changed. I've tried contacting support but all i got from it was just to send the account recovery form but when i do i get back an email saying that "our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your account ownership".

MateuszŻołyniak, Oct 4, 2022
  4. Microsoft account hacked, email changed, password changed, etc.

Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Oct 4, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft account hacked, email changed, password changed, etc.

1. Microsoft account hacked, email changed, password changed, etc. - Similar Threads - Microsoft account hacked

2. Microsoft Account Hacked and Email & Password changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Hacked and Email & Password changed: This morning I attempted to log onto my computer and I was signed out of all my Microsoft applications. Instead of showing my regular email, it shows fa***** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I checked my email and it shows where they changed my email and password,...
  3. Microsoft Account Hacked and Email & Password changed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Hacked and Email & Password changed: This morning I attempted to log onto my computer and I was signed out of all my Microsoft applications. Instead of showing my regular email, it shows fa***** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I checked my email and it shows where they changed my email and password,...
  4. Microsoft Account Hacked and Email & Password changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Microsoft account was hacked email and password changed

My Microsoft account was hacked email and password changed: Today 27th of August I was playing Minecraft Java Edition and I was logged out, so I tried logging back in to no avail. That's when I went to Microsoft.com and I needed to log in, I typed in my email and I got an error message that said "there is not Microsoft account with...
  6. My Microsoft account was hacked email and password changed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Microsoft account was hacked email and password changed: Today 27th of August I was playing Minecraft Java Edition and I was logged out, so I tried logging back in to no avail. That's when I went to Microsoft.com and I needed to log in, I typed in my email and I got an error message that said "there is not Microsoft account with...
  7. Microsoft account hacked + email and password changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account hacked + email and password changed: So one of these days i was going to play minecraft and i couldnt log in in my account , saying that the outlook email i always used to log in *** Email address is removed for privacy *** dont exist. Thats when i realized that the account was hacked somehow. Ive been trying to...
  8. Microsoft account hacked + email and password changed

Microsoft account hacked + email and password changed: So one of these days i was going to play minecraft and i couldnt log in in my account , saying that the outlook email i always used to log in *** Email address is removed for privacy *** dont exist. Thats when i realized that the account was hacked somehow. Ive been trying to...
  9. Microsoft account hacked, email changed, password changed, etc.

Microsoft account hacked, email changed, password changed, etc.: My friend hacked my microsoft account by getting the code to a email somehow. I need help retrieving the email because I had spent lots of money on games such as minecraft. my email got changed from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** -> *** Email address is removed...
  10. Account Was Hacked, And The Email And Password Was Changed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Account Was Hacked, And The Email And Password Was Changed: Is there any way you could help recover my account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***? I believe someone has hacked it and changed the password so I cannot get in, please help!...