Windows 10: microsoft account hacked

Discus and support microsoft account hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; on Jan 1 I was watching tv when I got a text message showing a Amazon verification code. I was not on Amazon or any body in my family. another one came... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Richcamaro, Jan 7, 2019.

1. microsoft account hacked

on Jan 1 I was watching tv when I got a text message showing a Amazon verification code. I was not on Amazon or any body in my family. another one came in about 5 minutes later. I went into Amazon and I could not log in because my password had been changed. I did not request to change my password. I called Amazon and they didn't seem to care to much other than he sent me a link to reset my password. so I did. about 20 or 30 minutes later I got another verification code again. I called back and told them the story again. he told me not to do anything that he would send it up. I did go in and took out my credit card info. he told me somebody would get back with me in the next couple of days. the very next day I had two more verification codes come through my phone to change my password. on the 2nd day I opened my laptop and there were all these e-mails from Amazon about changing my password. when I was looking at those I also had two from Microsoft saying that my password had been changed, I didn't do that either. so I called Microsoft and they guy said he could restore my password, so he did his thing and he said I deleted that account. I told him I did not delete my account, he kept telling me he would recover my account, he couldn't and so he sent it up to somebody else. I still don't know who or why they would hack my account then delete it. I had to get a new e mail address and reset all my passwords. I have a new Microsoft account cause the other one they say is deleted. Amazon just told me to get a new e-mail and open a new Amazon account. I went in to Amazon the other day and had to change my password again but I did get back in. who ever keeps changing my password as far as I can tell has not ordered anything or done anything to my account so again I don"t know why somebody would keep changing my password? the Microsoft e-mail that said my account password had changed. This is what the e-mail said from Microsoft. I have changed the E-mail name... so i followed the steps but they cant recover my account...

Your Category's down below don't have what I my problem is so I just chose Virus...

Microsoft account

Your password changed
    Your password for the Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was changed on 1/3/2019 7:45 AM (CST).
    If this was you, then you can safely ignore this email.
    Security info used: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
    Country/region: Ukraine
    Platform: Windows
    Browser: Firefox
    IP address: 176.97.60.239
    If this wasn't you, your account has been compromised. Please follow these steps:
    1. Reset your password.
    2. Review your security info.
    3. Learn how to make your account more secure.
    You can also opt out or change where you receive security notifications.
    Thanks,
    The Microsoft account team

:)

Richcamaro, Jan 7, 2019

2. Microsoft Account was hacked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to hear that someone hacked into your Microsoft account.

I understand how frustrating this could be. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to click on the link below for steps to recover your account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-back-blocked-account

Sometimes, you may not receive any notifications if the two steps verification settings is turned off.

Please follow the instructions in the link below and make sure that the setting is turned on.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng1709, Jan 7, 2019
  3. tmm1225 Win User
    Microsoft Account was hacked

Original Title: Accessed my account

How cans someone hack into my Microsoft account when I have the two step verification .. that can only be approved from my cell phone?

tmm1225, Jan 7, 2019
  4. tmm1225 Win User

microsoft account hacked

Microsoft Account was hacked

Thank you but they did not change my password and I think I know who hacked into my account. My two step verification was not turned off. I even had to use the two step process a week or so before he hacked my account. He has top secret security clearance
    and it seems is allowed to do anything. I just need to tell someone about this I guess.

tmm1225, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

microsoft account hacked

1. microsoft account hacked - Similar Threads - microsoft account hacked

2. Microsoft Account was hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account was hacked: On January 1st my Microsoft account was hacked. The hacker changed my email, alias email, password and removed my security details.I have gone through support numerous times and have only managed to get the account suspended. I recently went on a live chat and explained my...
  3. Hacked Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hacked Microsoft Account: My wife's Microsoft account was hacked through our daughter's use of MineCraft. Our daughter unknowingly provided a code to a hacker and then the hacker added their email to the account and removed our email address to the account which was my wife's email address. I/we have...
  4. Microsoft Account hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account hacked: My Microsoft account has been hacked. The hacker made a purchase on the account. I have since had the charge removed. But I am unable to get my account back. I go through the recommended process to change password and upgrade security except the security part gives a...
  5. Microsoft Account hacked

Microsoft Account hacked: My Microsoft account has been hacked. The hacker made a purchase on the account. I have since had the charge removed. But I am unable to get my account back. I go through the recommended process to change password and upgrade security except the security part gives a...
  6. Microsoft Account hacked

Microsoft Account hacked: My Microsoft account has been hacked and the email changed to a rambler address. I keep trying the account recovery form, but to no avail. As a precautionery measure I made sure 2FA was set up on all my other accounts including paypal. But....what I hadn't realised was that...
  7. Microsoft account hacked

Microsoft account hacked: I recently got a new computer and when signing in with my Microsoft account it worked just fine. Yesterday I tried using launching Minecraft and it asked for my Microsoft login like normal and I put it in email and it said that no account existed under this email. I kept...
  8. Microsoft account hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account hacked: I recently got a new computer and when signing in with my Microsoft account it worked just fine. Yesterday I tried using launching Minecraft and it asked for my Microsoft login like normal and I put it in email and it said that no account existed under this email. I kept...
  9. Microsoft Account Hacked

Microsoft Account Hacked: Hello and Happy Holidays all -My original Administrator Microsoft Account was hacked. Although I completed the required Form to reinstate my Account, the response from Microsoft indicated that I did not provide enough information to reinstate it. This is puzzling. Since the...
  10. microsoft account hacked

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft account hacked: On the 27th of july my microsoft account had been hacked, my email address changed, an app authenticator added and a purchase had been made with my credit card. Since that day I´ve talked with MS support and got my money back, got a new credit card, new account. MS support...