Windows 10: Microsoft Account help please!

Discus and support Microsoft Account help please! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I installed a Microsoft account on my sons computer age11 ... he has the main account. I also have installed a microsoft account for myself as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by catgkjhjk, Sep 8, 2022.

1. catgkjhjk Win User

Microsoft Account help please!

Hello I installed a Microsoft account on my sons computer age11 ... he has the main account. I also have installed a microsoft account for myself as the parent , with the hope of trying to set up Microsoft Family Safety to restrict his internet access.Somehow I have messed up - I do not have the option of Administrators accounts anymore, and I would like to make myself the administator, and my son a regular user. Any ideas how I do this please??

:)

catgkjhjk, Sep 8, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 8, 2022
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Sep 8, 2022
  4. Microsoft Account help please!

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Sep 8, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Account help please!

1. Microsoft Account help please! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account help

2. Please Microsoft, help me recover my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Microsoft, help me recover my account: I created a new microsoft account with this email, just to create this.Im trying for 1 month already to contact someone from microsoft to help me out with this and didnt find any way, only automatic msg from bots.So, last month i got a virus in my pc that stoled all my info...
  3. Please Microsoft, help me recover my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Microsoft, help me recover my account: I created a new microsoft account with this email, just to create this.Im trying for 1 month already to contact someone from microsoft to help me out with this and didnt find any way, only automatic msg from bots.So, last month i got a virus in my pc that stoled all my info...
  4. Microsoft please help

Microsoft please help: I installed a new copy of windows 10 but, I have this issue every time I connect or disconnect a device no sound is heard i have been searching the web for a while for this issue but i cant find the solution...
  5. Microsoft please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft please help: I installed a new copy of windows 10 but, I have this issue every time I connect or disconnect a device no sound is heard i have been searching the web for a while for this issue but i cant find the solution...
  6. Microsoft Account help please!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account help please!: Hello I installed a Microsoft account on my sons computer age11 ... he has the main account. I also have installed a microsoft account for myself as the parent , with the hope of trying to set up Microsoft Family Safety to restrict his internet access.Somehow I have messed up...
  7. Microsoft Account help please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account help please!: Hello I installed a Microsoft account on my sons computer age11 ... he has the main account. I also have installed a microsoft account for myself as the parent , with the hope of trying to set up Microsoft Family Safety to restrict his internet access.Somehow I have messed up...
  8. I Lost My Microsoft Account, Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Lost My Microsoft Account, Please Help: This evening, when I was playing Minecraft, I noticed that my Microsoft account was gone. It didn't even exist. I didn't believe in my eyes, but with a bit of checking, I realized that I did in fact lost my account. What can I do to restore my account? I have Minecraft on it,...
  9. I Lost My Microsoft Account, Please Help

I Lost My Microsoft Account, Please Help: This evening, when I was playing Minecraft, I noticed that my Microsoft account was gone. It didn't even exist. I didn't believe in my eyes, but with a bit of checking, I realized that I did in fact lost my account. What can I do to restore my account? I have Minecraft on it,...
  10. I Lost My Microsoft Account, Please Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security