Windows 10: Microsoft Account Keeps getting Hacked

Discus and support Microsoft Account Keeps getting Hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; About 3 or 4 times over the last few months my Microsoft Account keeps getting hacked. I receive an email from Microsoft stating someone has changed my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by allysonXY, May 25, 2020.

1. allysonXY Win User

Microsoft Account Keeps getting Hacked

About 3 or 4 times over the last few months my Microsoft Account keeps getting hacked. I receive an email from Microsoft stating someone has changed my password. If this was you do nothing if it was not you change your password. Each time I have done this and that is all that happens. I have also had the same problem with Netflix, Facebook & Google. This morning when I got on my email it has happened again with Microsoft only this time the hacker was able to purchase a Microsoft $100 voucher using my PayPal Account. I have been able to stop this payment and re secure my Paypal account but why does this keep happening even after I change passwords? Any Advice?

:)

allysonXY, May 25, 2020

2. Microsoft Account was hacked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to hear that someone hacked into your Microsoft account.

I understand how frustrating this could be. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to click on the link below for steps to recover your account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-back-blocked-account

Sometimes, you may not receive any notifications if the two steps verification settings is turned off.

Please follow the instructions in the link below and make sure that the setting is turned on.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng1709, May 25, 2020
  3. JayTan08 Win User
    Hacked Account - No way to get help from Microsoft

Hi MarcW74, my name is Jay. I'm an independent advisor. I'd be happy to help with your issue.

Please check the procedures on these Microsoft

Compromised Account Solution for XBOX - a step-by-step guide that will give you options whether you are able to access your account or not. Select the check or ex symbols depending on your situation to properly guide you on the next steps:

https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/my-account/secur...

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/10494/...

I hope this helps, please feel free to ask questions and keep me on track. I will keep working on this issue until it's resolved, thank you.

Regards,

Jay

JayTan08, May 25, 2020
  4. tmm1225 Win User

Microsoft Account was hacked

Original Title: Accessed my account

How cans someone hack into my Microsoft account when I have the two step verification .. that can only be approved from my cell phone?

tmm1225, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account Keeps getting Hacked - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Keeps

2. Hacked Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hacked Microsoft Account: My wife's Microsoft account was hacked through our daughter's use of MineCraft. Our daughter unknowingly provided a code to a hacker and then the hacker added their email to the account and removed our email address to the account which was my wife's email address. I/we have...
  3. Microsoft Account hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account hacked: My Microsoft account has been hacked. The hacker made a purchase on the account. I have since had the charge removed. But I am unable to get my account back. I go through the recommended process to change password and upgrade security except the security part gives a...
  4. Microsoft Account hacked

Microsoft Account hacked: My Microsoft account has been hacked. The hacker made a purchase on the account. I have since had the charge removed. But I am unable to get my account back. I go through the recommended process to change password and upgrade security except the security part gives a...
  5. Microsoft Account hacked

Microsoft Account hacked: My Microsoft account has been hacked and the email changed to a rambler address. I keep trying the account recovery form, but to no avail. As a precautionery measure I made sure 2FA was set up on all my other accounts including paypal. But....what I hadn't realised was that...
  6. my microsoft account constantly keeps getting hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft account constantly keeps getting hacked: whenever I wake up after re-changing the info on my account I see that the email associated with my account to have been changed, I don't know who has access but every time I change the email to one that I own it always ends with the same result, I still have access to this...
  7. my microsoft account constantly keeps getting hacked

my microsoft account constantly keeps getting hacked: whenever I wake up after re-changing the info on my account I see that the email associated with my account to have been changed, I don't know who has access but every time I change the email to one that I own it always ends with the same result, I still have access to this...
  8. Microsoft Account Hacked

Microsoft Account Hacked: Hello and Happy Holidays all -My original Administrator Microsoft Account was hacked. Although I completed the required Form to reinstate my Account, the response from Microsoft indicated that I did not provide enough information to reinstate it. This is puzzling. Since the...
  9. Microsoft account keeps getting hacked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account keeps getting hacked: I keep getting emails from Microsoft about suspicious login activity and telling me to secure my account. However when I do this, I still get people signing in to my account from other countries, even with 2FA enabled....
  10. Why does my account keep getting hacked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why does my account keep getting hacked: My account keeps getting hacked and as soon as I call them a fraud my account somehow gets released and I can sign in again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-account-keep-getting-hacked/49e7f399-91b8-4aa0-b489-1db4ab1e4bb5