Windows 10: Microsoft account keeps getting pushed into my pc

Discus and support Microsoft account keeps getting pushed into my pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I like to use my pc with local account, and use one drive mostly on browser since i dont want it to allways be in synch, but when i log in online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rafael Correia1, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Microsoft account keeps getting pushed into my pc

Hi,I like to use my pc with local account, and use one drive mostly on browser since i dont want it to allways be in synch, but when i log in online using edge or other browser, when changing account i allways have to log in 2 times since it allways fails the first time, plus it keeps adding those accounts to my PC settings, as primary account, changing my logo name and presenting the email on settins.Why does this happen? is there a way to stop this from happening?I have a 365 subcription and the accounts that are used on my pc are all from the 365 family, and i am starting to think of giving

:)

Rafael Correia1, Apr 20, 2024

2. Getting new motherboard, have Win 10 Pro, would like to keep install

That is what I will try and do right now. Any suggestions on that? I am going through the How to Link Microsoft Account to Digital License for Windows 10 Activation tutorial to see if that will do it. Edit: So I am under: OPTION TWO Link Microsoft Account to Digital License and Switch Local Account to Microsoft Account Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License At step 2, this is what it looks like:
    Microsoft account keeps getting pushed into my pc 398704d1696747949t-getting-new-motherboard-have-win-10-pro-would-like-keep-install-untitled.jpg
    So I can't get to step 3. How do I add a password login during start up. Any suggestions?

Flogger23m, Apr 20, 2024
  3. John Vil Win User
    Microsoft account

Hi,

There may be several reasons why this message keeps appearing. Sometimes, this message is triggered if you are using a two-step verification in your email. We suggest that you try these methods below to resolve this concern:

• Log out and log in with your Local Account password or the Microsoft Account password again to check if this is caused by a glitch.
    • If you are not using a Microsoft account to sign in, create one, and use it to sign in.
    • Verify your identity on this PC. Open Settings > Accounts > Under
      Your accounts you will see a Verify your identity on this PC link > Click on
      Verify. Follow the prompts to identify your account.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Apr 20, 2024
  4. Microsoft account keeps getting pushed into my pc

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft account keeps getting pushed into my pc

1. Microsoft account keeps getting pushed into my pc - Similar Threads - Microsoft account keeps

2. Microsoft account keeps getting pushed into my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account keeps getting pushed into my pc: Hi,I like to use my pc with local account, and use one drive mostly on browser since i dont want it to allways be in synch, but when i log in online using edge or other browser, when changing account i allways have to log in 2 times since it allways fails the first time, plus...
  3. my microsoft account constantly keeps getting hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft account constantly keeps getting hacked: whenever I wake up after re-changing the info on my account I see that the email associated with my account to have been changed, I don't know who has access but every time I change the email to one that I own it always ends with the same result, I still have access to this...
  4. my microsoft account constantly keeps getting hacked

my microsoft account constantly keeps getting hacked: whenever I wake up after re-changing the info on my account I see that the email associated with my account to have been changed, I don't know who has access but every time I change the email to one that I own it always ends with the same result, I still have access to this...
  5. Not getting in my microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not getting in my microsoft Account: Correlation Id: 63f787129b9b00044ac5f8639b9bd801 Timestamp: 2022-07-19T18:57:41.850Z https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-getting-in-my-microsoft-account/37bab289-2ddf-400c-84e0-9652d37d45f9
  6. Not getting in my microsoft Account

Not getting in my microsoft Account: Correlation Id: 63f787129b9b00044ac5f8639b9bd801 Timestamp: 2022-07-19T18:57:41.850Z https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-getting-in-my-microsoft-account/37bab289-2ddf-400c-84e0-9652d37d45f9
  7. Microsoft account keeps getting hacked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account keeps getting hacked: I keep getting emails from Microsoft about suspicious login activity and telling me to secure my account. However when I do this, I still get people signing in to my account from other countries, even with 2FA enabled....
  8. Keep getting Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep getting Microsoft account problem: For close to 2 weeks it was pretty much random and I ignored it, last couple days every morning I start my PC I have a new message, this morning there were 2 "Microsoft Account Problem" we need to fix your microsoft account, most likely your password changed select here to...
  9. Microsoft Account Keeps getting Hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Keeps getting Hacked: About 3 or 4 times over the last few months my Microsoft Account keeps getting hacked. I receive an email from Microsoft stating someone has changed my password. If this was you do nothing if it was not you change your password. Each time I have done this and that is all that...
  10. Microsoft nuisance Push

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft nuisance Push: Twice now I've had my laptop (less than a year old) down and unable to use due to Microsoft push. First time was an update which ironically was meant to 'make it easier to use'. Couldn't open the system at all and took a few days and a download from a technician to a friend's...