Windows 10: Microsoft account keeps signing me out with an error message

Discus and support Microsoft account keeps signing me out with an error message in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just finished factory resetting my Windows 19 laptop a few hours ago. I am currently setting it back up but my Microsoft account keeps signing me out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mirshel1968, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft account keeps signing me out with an error message

I just finished factory resetting my Windows 19 laptop a few hours ago. I am currently setting it back up but my Microsoft account keeps signing me out and giving me this message...

Request Id: e9704b4b-ab4c-45ae-80f2-03d853a62e00
    Correlation Id: a22c54a3-e20a-4b39-88ab-12fd2840b5c5
    Timestamp: 2020-08-23T04:34:50Z
    Message: AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app vendor.

Can anyone help me?

:)

mirshel1968, Aug 23, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Microsoft account keeps signing me out with an error message :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Microsoft account keeps signing me out with an error message

Microsoft Account sign in problem

Hello Sebastian,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• During when are you getting this error message?
    • Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your account prior to this?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow these steps and check if this will help you in resolving the error message:

• Press Windows key + R and type services.msc.
    • Right-click Microsoft Account Sign-in assistant and choose
      Properties
    • In Startup type, choose Automatic then click
      OK.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft account keeps signing me out with an error message

1. Microsoft account keeps signing me out with an error message - Similar Threads - Microsoft account keeps

2. Error message “you signed out of your account”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message “you signed out of your account”: Help! Can’t get into my laptop. It’s a Dell Latitude E5550. I get the message “You signed out of your account.” Also when I log into my profile on my IPad for my Microsoft account it will not allow me to fix my birthday. It has my grandson’s birth year of 2015....
  3. Error message “you signed out of your account”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message “you signed out of your account”: Help! Can’t get into my laptop. It’s a Dell Latitude E5550. I get the message “You signed out of your account.” Also when I log into my profile on my IPad for my Microsoft account it will not allow me to fix my birthday. It has my grandson’s birth year of 2015....
  4. Computer keeps signing me out

Computer keeps signing me out: Computer sends me back to the login screen after a few minutes using it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-signing-me-out/b1214f7b-213d-4f64-8eea-3b5486dc9f53
  5. Computer keeps signing me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps signing me out: Computer sends me back to the login screen after a few minutes using it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-signing-me-out/b1214f7b-213d-4f64-8eea-3b5486dc9f53
  6. W11 keeps signing me OUT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 keeps signing me OUT.: HELLO: WELL, here i am again. ON my HP laptop W11, each time i CLICK on something, orREFRESH, it signs me out and wants me to sign in again.I think it might be in settings, but not sure.Is there any way to stop that,THANKS...
  7. W11 keeps signing me OUT.

W11 keeps signing me OUT.: HELLO: WELL, here i am again. ON my HP laptop W11, each time i CLICK on something, orREFRESH, it signs me out and wants me to sign in again.I think it might be in settings, but not sure.Is there any way to stop that,THANKS...
  8. Sign out of Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign out of Microsoft account: I am returning my laptop to store how can I remove my microsoft account from it before returning Also the screen is damaged it is not visible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-out-of-microsoft-account/79d313ff-37a7-435f-b659-586498d74e6b
  9. Can't sign in to my Microsoft account error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't sign in to my Microsoft account error message: I was having trouble with my desktop pc all day, it wouldn't start, eventually I got it working and my brothers account is working fine, but when I login it says "welcome" and "preparing windows" for minutes and then it logs in to a temporary account, and a box appears saying...
  10. YOUTUBE KEEPS SIGNING ME OUT!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    YOUTUBE KEEPS SIGNING ME OUT!!: Hello, I have Windows 10 and recently had an issue, and did a system restore. Everything is back to normal, thanks to a tech that helped me with the problem. It would take too long to explain, but now YouTube keeps asking me to sign in and out all...