Windows 10: Microsoft Account Kills all web browsers apart from edge, IE and chrome

Discus and support Microsoft Account Kills all web browsers apart from edge, IE and chrome in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am currently using Windows 10 Pro on two PCs, an HP Laptop and a custom-built Desktop. The issue is that Every single web browser that I use, apart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by calebburdine, Dec 23, 2021.

1. Microsoft Account Kills all web browsers apart from edge, IE and chrome

I am currently using Windows 10 Pro on two PCs, an HP Laptop and a custom-built Desktop. The issue is that Every single web browser that I use, apart from IE, Edge, and Chrome, are immediately killed on startup. The list includes Opera, Opera GX, brave, and Firefox. Here is what I know about the issue:A This issue is tied to my Microsoft account. I first noticed the issue on my Decktop, and after some experimentation, I learned that the applications were only being killed on my Microsoft account, and when I switched users the issue was resolved. To further my theory that it is tied to my Micr

:)

calebburdine, Dec 23, 2021

2. Bing Hijacked my Chrome Browser

Hi Aiden,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issue with Browser homepage, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Which browser pops-up after the Windows startup (Microsoft Edge/ Internet Explorer)?
    • Which is the default web browser on your computer?

I suggest you to make Google Chrome as a default web browser also, try to edit the home page in Google Chrome and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 23, 2021
  3. Almighty1 Win User
    Microsoft Edge vs. Google Chrome: Which web browser is faster?

As far as youtube.com is concerned, unless the chrome still uses flash and not html5.... I'm literally next door to Youtube and keep in mind that both Youtube and Chrome are both part of Google, now known as Alphabet Inc.

Microsoft Account Kills all web browsers apart from edge, IE and chrome [​IMG]

Chrome:

Edge:

Almighty1, Dec 23, 2021
  4. Tony K Win User

Microsoft Account Kills all web browsers apart from edge, IE and chrome

Microsoft Edge vs. Google Chrome: Which web browser is faster?

Source: Microsoft Edge vs. Google Chrome: Which web browser is faster?

Tony K, Dec 23, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Account Kills all web browsers apart from edge, IE and chrome

1. Microsoft Account Kills all web browsers apart from edge, IE and chrome - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Kills

2. Dragon dictation —no web browser compatibility in Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dragon dictation —no web browser compatibility in Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome: Hello,I work as a Dragon trainer, and my last two students have had no web browser compatibility. “Click <link>” and "Show links" commands do not function, and there is no Full text control no green light in the Dragon Bar, no editing or formatting ability in any text boxes....
  3. Dragon dictation —no web browser compatibility in Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dragon dictation —no web browser compatibility in Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome: Hello,I work as a Dragon trainer, and my last two students have had no web browser compatibility. “Click <link>” and "Show links" commands do not function, and there is no Full text control no green light in the Dragon Bar, no editing or formatting ability in any text boxes....
  4. Microsoft Account Kills all web browsers apart from edge, IE and chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Kills all web browsers apart from edge, IE and chrome: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro on two PCs, an HP Laptop and a custom-built Desktop. The issue is that Every single web browser that I use, apart from IE, Edge, and Chrome, are immediately killed on startup. The list includes Opera, Opera GX, brave, and Firefox. Here is...
  5. Microsoft Account Kills all web browsers apart from edge, IE and chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Kills all web browsers apart from edge, IE and chrome: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro on two PCs, an HP Laptop and a custom-built Desktop. The issue is that Every single web browser that I use, apart from IE, Edge, and Chrome, are immediately killed on startup. The list includes Opera, Opera GX, brave, and Firefox. Here is...
  6. No browsers will open apart from edge.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No browsers will open apart from edge.: So I built my pc yesterday and had an earlier version of windows 10 installed on it so I decided to install some apps that i would use before updating to the latest version e.g. Opera. It worked fine in that version but since updating to the latest version of windows 10 it...
  7. I cannot use any other browsers, apart from Microsoft Edge

in Cortana
    I cannot use any other browsers, apart from Microsoft Edge: Hi, Any browser excluding edge I try to use doesn't seem to work any more. I've tried chrome, Firefox, opera, etc. If I try to open them, they will start for a moment, before abruptly closing. I can't seem to work out why it's doing this. Any help or fixes would be...
  8. Right click menu closes on web browsers IE,Chrome and Edge- Windows10 machine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Right click menu closes on web browsers IE,Chrome and Edge- Windows10 machine: We have been facing an issue with one of our internal web application, where right click menu box on the browser closes immediately on a newly build windows 10 VM. This issue is encountering when we login with the service account and exists on all browsers. Unable to...
  9. Chrome is the most popular web browser of all

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome is the most popular web browser of all: For over a decade, Internet Explorer (IE), thanks to Microsoft's illegal crushing of Netscape, ruled the web browser field. Competitors, such as Mozilla Firefox, made runs at IE, but they barely dented IE's lead. Then came Google Chrome in 2008, and in short order, IE was in...
  10. Microsoft Edge vs. Google Chrome: Which web browser is faster?

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge vs. Google Chrome: Which web browser is faster?: Windows 10 comes with a brand new web browser called Microsoft Edge. It's got a lighter design, it's blazing fast and Cortana is baked right into it. Edge washes away everything we hated about Internet Explorer, but how does it compare to Google Chrome, the world's...