Windows 10: microsoft account link with certiport account

Discus and support microsoft account link with certiport account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have completed and got AZ-900 certificate in certiport but it is not showing in my Microsoft account dashboard, how to link my certiport account with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Raviprasath_js, Mar 5, 2022.

1. microsoft account link with certiport account

I have completed and got AZ-900 certificate in certiport but it is not showing in my Microsoft account dashboard, how to link my certiport account with my Microsoft account

:)

Raviprasath_js, Mar 5, 2022
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Mar 5, 2022
  3. AFJ
    AFJ Win User
    Remove Microsoft linked account in Windows 10

This question refers to steps 3 and 4 in the thread How to rename the User folder in Windows 10?

The troublesome steps are:

3) Remove original Microsoft linked account

4) Link local account to Microsoft account if you wish

I was stuck on those 2 steps. I couldn't find a way in Windows 10 to remove the Microsoft account.

Any ideas?

4. Zakin Win User

microsoft account link with certiport account

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown microsoft account link with certiport account :(

Zakin, Mar 5, 2022
Thema:

microsoft account link with certiport account

1. microsoft account link with certiport account - Similar Threads - microsoft account link

2. Link Certiport account with MS Learning Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link Certiport account with MS Learning Account: Hello!I am trying to link my Certiport account with my Microsoft Learning account. I have the AZ-900 exam and want to be able to view it in Certiport. Please assist me. Thank you!...
  3. Link Certiport account with MS Learning Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link Certiport account with MS Learning Account: Hello!I am trying to link my Certiport account with my Microsoft Learning account. I have the AZ-900 exam and want to be able to view it in Certiport. Please assist me. Thank you!...
  4. Linking Microsoft with Certiport

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking Microsoft with Certiport: I have an old certification from highschool. I can access it on certiport. But how do I link it to my Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-microsoft-with-certiport/31ffb2e4-c01b-4d35-a89e-4e54939646f3
  5. Linking Microsoft with Certiport

Linking Microsoft with Certiport: I have an old certification from highschool. I can access it on certiport. But how do I link it to my Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-microsoft-with-certiport/31ffb2e4-c01b-4d35-a89e-4e54939646f3
  6. Certiport certificate to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certiport certificate to Microsoft account: i have done my Az-900 on 02/Feb/2021 with certiport. i can see my certificate on certiport portal but not on my microsoft. how i can see this on my microsoft account my MCID is 990770533...
  7. Certiport certificate to Microsoft account

Certiport certificate to Microsoft account: i have done my Az-900 on 02/Feb/2021 with certiport. i can see my certificate on certiport portal but not on my microsoft. how i can see this on my microsoft account my MCID is 990770533...
  8. Link Certiport with Microsoft Email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link Certiport with Microsoft Email.: I passed my MTA 98-365 previously on certiport but i registered it with my gmail account. I am trying to link my hotmail account to get the MTA certificate. How to i go about doing it?...
  9. Link Certiport with Microsoft Email.

Link Certiport with Microsoft Email.: I passed my MTA 98-365 previously on certiport but i registered it with my gmail account. I am trying to link my hotmail account to get the MTA certificate. How to i go about doing it?...
  10. microsoft account link with certiport account

microsoft account link with certiport account: I have completed and got AZ-900 certificate in certiport but it is not showing in my Microsoft account dashboard, how to link my certiport account with my Microsoft account...