Windows 10: Microsoft Account Locked 35 Days Now. No help from a real person, tell me to fill out...

Discus and support Microsoft Account Locked 35 Days Now. No help from a real person, tell me to fill out... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Account locked suddenly 35 days ago. Filled out account recovery and reinstatement forms. Had this account since 1999, can't access emails, microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KatherineParsons, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Microsoft Account Locked 35 Days Now. No help from a real person, tell me to fill out...

Account locked suddenly 35 days ago. Filled out account recovery and reinstatement forms. Had this account since 1999, can't access emails, microsoft 365, xbox live, skype, NOTHING. No tech support can help, says its a security issue. I do no know what else to do, have filled out account recovery forms 6 times now and I get no response back. This is absolutely crazy. I have personal emails, business emails, tax information, and accounts that I need my email for. Anybody else have any clue what to do? Know anyone personally that works for Microsoft Security team to help fix this? reference numb

:)

KatherineParsons, Sep 8, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft: Additional steps to help keep personal information secure

Source: Additional steps to help keep your personal information secure - Microsoft on the Issues

Brink, Sep 8, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 8, 2021
  4. Microsoft Account Locked 35 Days Now. No help from a real person, tell me to fill out...

Unable to update Microsoft account personal info. Can't use the Store with error: "Your account is missing some key info"

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with editing Microsoft account and accessing Windows Store, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log-in Live.com/ Outlook.com from the Microsoft account you are facing issue with.

Try to edit your personal information from the browser and check if the issue persists.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to log-in to your user account from different browser on different browser, try to edit your personal information and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to run Microsoft account troubleshooter.

Link: Microsoft
    Account troubleshooter

The following issues are checked by the Microsoft Account Troubleshooter program:
    • Corrupt Microsoft Account settings
    • Can’t connect to the sync service
    • Problems with Microsoft account Policy
    • Microsoft Account required
    • Connection issues due to proxy or certificate issues
    • Problem with system registration
    • Signed in with a guest account, or Roaming User Profiles enabled
    • You are not connected to the Internet
    • Proxy Settings
    • You have reached your daily sync quote
    • Sync your settings is turned off
    • Check system not activated.

Hope it helps. Try the above and reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 8, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Account Locked 35 Days Now. No help from a real person, tell me to fill out...

1. Microsoft Account Locked 35 Days Now. No help from a real person, tell me to fill out... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Locked

2. give me contact with real person from support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    give me contact with real person from support: give me contact with real person from support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-contact-with-real-person-from-support/ee8ff132-ce57-491c-8cb7-a13a5bca1638
  3. give me contact with real person from support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    give me contact with real person from support: give me contact with real person from support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-contact-with-real-person-from-support/ee8ff132-ce57-491c-8cb7-a13a5bca1638
  4. my personal microsoft account is locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my personal microsoft account is locked: Hi, my microsoft personal account is locked. I can't log in so i can't contact support which is dumb from my point of view.I was able to change my password with phone number but it says it's locked anyway. How can I get support and log in???...
  5. my personal microsoft account is locked

my personal microsoft account is locked: Hi, my microsoft personal account is locked. I can't log in so i can't contact support which is dumb from my point of view.I was able to change my password with phone number but it says it's locked anyway. How can I get support and log in???...
  6. my personal microsoft account is locked

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Are there any ways to connect to a real person/agent/chat so that a real person can help me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there any ways to connect to a real person/agent/chat so that a real person can help me...: Hello,Lenovo laptop IdeaPad Flex 5 14" AMD purchased in 2022:OS Edition Windows 11 Home, Version 2009I got a message on a blue screen on our provide a recovery key. It is stored in my Microsoft account.I have limited access to it. Once click on the Recovery key link it asks...
  8. Are there any ways to connect to a real person/agent/chat so that a real person can help me...

Are there any ways to connect to a real person/agent/chat so that a real person can help me...: Hello,Lenovo laptop IdeaPad Flex 5 14" AMD purchased in 2022:OS Edition Windows 11 Home, Version 2009I got a message on a blue screen on our provide a recovery key. It is stored in my Microsoft account.I have limited access to it. Once click on the Recovery key link it asks...
  9. Trying to get bitlocker key but Microsoft has locked me out of account for 30 days!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to get bitlocker key but Microsoft has locked me out of account for 30 days!!: I am trying to get a bitlocker key for my surface pro 3 that was destroyed after a windows update. SO I try to log in to my account to get the key only it forces me to enter a security code. I enter the details for it to send me the security code. It doesn't arrive. I see...
  10. Someone please help me contact a real person at microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Someone please help me contact a real person at microsoft: I've been trying to reactive my windows 10 on my computer after I changed over my motherboard and cpu. I've tried everything I could find on the internet for the last 2 days and I can't find any way to contact Microsoft. No phone number, no email, no web chat nothing. I'm...