Windows 10: Microsoft Account Locked.....

Discus and support Microsoft Account Locked..... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a gmail account attached to a microsoft account, which the backup email for is an @emailitt-tech.edu . Obviously I can no longer access this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JonahJB85, Apr 14, 2020.

1. JonahJB85 Win User

Microsoft Account Locked.....

I have a gmail account attached to a microsoft account, which the backup email for is an @emailitt-tech.edu . Obviously I can no longer access this backup email, however I can not seem to recover or change my password for the microsoft account.

What do I do?

:)

JonahJB85, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Cannot sign into microsoft account with Window 10 apps.

Hi Lyra,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Have you receive any error, when trying to Login using Microsoft Account on your system?

• Have you changed the password of your Microsoft Account/
    I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: Change the language on the lock Screen.

Follow the below steps:

• Click the language on the bottom of the lock screen.

• Select the English language and click Ok.

• Put your password now and check if you are able to login.
    If the language option is not available on the bottom of o lock screen, then try method 2.

Method 2: Use On Screen Keyboard.

Follow the below steps;

• Click on the Ease of access icon on the bottom of lock screen.

• Select the On Screen Keyboard.

• Type your password through On Screen Keyboard.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Microsoft Account Locked.....

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Account Locked.....

1. Microsoft Account Locked..... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Locked

2. Microsoft account is locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account is locked: Microsoft account is locked and can't remember my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-is-locked/bad783b4-c58a-4826-a977-1f27937d2380
  3. Microsoft account is locked

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account is locked: Microsoft account is locked and can't remember my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-is-locked/bad783b4-c58a-4826-a977-1f27937d2380
  4. Microsoft Account Locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Locked: A few occasions, my account has been locked. I initially believed that the reason I was experiencing this problem was because I have multiple devices connected to the same Microsoft account. I then took away all the other devices, leaving only one, and the problem is still...
  5. Microsoft Account Locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Locked: A few occasions, my account has been locked. I initially believed that the reason I was experiencing this problem was because I have multiple devices connected to the same Microsoft account. I then took away all the other devices, leaving only one, and the problem is still...
  6. Microsoft Account Locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Locked: Hi!My microsoft account has been locked and I was trying to unlocking it...But I couldnt get it since when I clicked to send the code after I set my phone number instead it displays usage limit has exceeded. What can I do for this?...
  7. Microsoft Account locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account locked: Hello Community,I had Windows 10 updated yesterday. After updating, I got notification that my laptop was locked by Bitlocker and asked the recovery key. It said the key was sent to Microsoft account. I had no idea about Bitlocker before...When I tried to login my Microsoft...
  8. Microsoft Account locked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Account locked: Hello Community,I had Windows 10 updated yesterday. After updating, I got notification that my laptop was locked by Bitlocker and asked the recovery key. It said the key was sent to Microsoft account. I had no idea about Bitlocker before...When I tried to login my Microsoft...
  9. Microsoft Account locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Microsoft account locked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account locked: Microsoft account locked I recently bought a laptop for my son for his homework. As part of setting it up, we created a Microsoft account for him, however, within two days the account had been locked. He hadn’t purchased any items with the account, nor has he sent any...