Windows 10: Microsoft account login error nothing is working

Discus and support Microsoft account login error nothing is working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I am unable to log into my Microsoft account or even attempt to make a new one. I have recently purchased a asus zenbook duo and everything runs... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OsamaMobayed, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Microsoft account login error nothing is working

Hello, I am unable to log into my Microsoft account or even attempt to make a new one. I have recently purchased a asus zenbook duo and everything runs smoothly except i cant download any apps since it wont let me log in. Either it says there is an issue on your end and to try again later or it gives me a network issue even though I am connected and able to use the internet. I cant connect a wired connection since I dont have a port for one. I tried playing with cmd using the suggestions of previous posters but to no avail. What can I do?

:)

OsamaMobayed, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Sharief K Win User

Microsoft Account login is not opening

Hi,

• Are you able to login to the same account using web browser?
    • What is the exact error message?

I suggest you to reset the Microsoft account password once and check if it helps.

You can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope it helps.

Sharief K, Jun 9, 2021
  3. MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN

Hi Arbaaz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you able to login with Microsoft account in web?
    • What happens exactly when you try to login using Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to login to Microsoft account through online login.live.com, if you are able to login to Microsoft account on web then you can reset the password and then try to login and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Kari Win User

Microsoft account login error nothing is working

Help Removing Microsoft Account login

I am not sure if you want to switch to a local account instead of your Microsoft account, or if you want to keep your Microsoft account but login automatically instead of having to type the password.

See these tutorials:

Kari, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft account login error nothing is working

1. Microsoft account login error nothing is working - Similar Threads - Microsoft account login

2. nothing Microsoft works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nothing Microsoft works: When ever i try accessing anything Microsoft it doesnt work I've tried Google, Bing, edge, fire fox, etc and every time i try going to http://microsoft.com/ i get the error "This site can’t be reachedThe webpage at http://microsoft.com/ might be temporarily down or it may...
  3. Microsoft account login error 0x80190001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account login error 0x80190001: I just reinstalled windows 10, when it try to login my account it gives me error, i tried to create new account and sign-in there, but i can't get into it, even i tried to login my account in edge browser but it also returns error 0x80190001, my internet is working fine all...
  4. Microsoft account login error 0x80190001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account login error 0x80190001: I just reinstalled windows 10, when it try to login my account it gives me error, i tried to create new account and sign-in there, but i can't get into it, even i tried to login my account in edge browser but it also returns error 0x80190001, my internet is working fine all...
  5. Microsoft account login error 0x80190001

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Microsoft account login error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account login error: When I am logging in my laptop through this Microsoft account it is showing The user profile service faild the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. Also I have tried the method of rebooting it but when I press restart while holding shift the options of troubleshooting and...
  7. Microsoft account login error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account login error: When I am logging in my laptop through this Microsoft account it is showing The user profile service faild the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. Also I have tried the method of rebooting it but when I press restart while holding shift the options of troubleshooting and...
  8. Microsoft account login error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account login error: Has been not able to login my Microsoft accounts on a single PC I had done fresh restart on my PC then I had removed my Gmail account and added my Outlook account and then I am not able to to remove any accounts no I am able to to remove the lock screen inward time I change...
  9. Microsoft account login password error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account login password error: I just got a new computer. I am unable to register this device with my Microsoft account or use it to log into Microsoft because while it accepts my correct password at the first stage, it always claims my password is incorrect at the next stage when it prompts me to enter my...
  10. Microsoft account login does not work

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account login does not work: For several weeks I have tried to login to my windows account, keeps telling my password is wrong, reset password, then go to second step tells me password is wrong. I keep resetting and and it says it was successful but then when I go to use it, it says it's wrong. I can't...