Windows 10: Microsoft account login error

Discus and support Microsoft account login error in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Has been not able to login my Microsoft accounts on a single PC I had done fresh restart on my PC then I had removed my Gmail account and added my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AmitM Javkar, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Microsoft account login error

Has been not able to login my Microsoft accounts on a single PC I had done fresh restart on my PC then I had removed my Gmail account and added my Outlook account and then I am not able to to remove any accounts no I am able to to remove the lock screen inward time I change the the admin which was my account and converted it into a local account

And now I'm not able to admin again a pop up window of Windows age comes and shows me that you are your account is been temporarily login ID please help me with it

:)

AmitM Javkar, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Sharief K Win User
    Sharief K, Aug 7, 2019
  3. MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN

Hi Arbaaz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you able to login with Microsoft account in web?
    • What happens exactly when you try to login using Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to login to Microsoft account through online login.live.com, if you are able to login to Microsoft account on web then you can reset the password and then try to login and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Microsoft account login error

Unable to login with microsoft account

Hi,

Issues with signing in to a Microsoft account are usually happening due
    the two-step verification is turned on or you are traveling or using a new device.
    For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Are you experiencing the sign in issue upon logging in to your computer?
    • Are you having the same error when you are trying to sign in to your Microsoft account using a web browser? If yes, is the same issue happening even when you are using other web browsers?
    • Have you made any changes to your account before this issue occurred?
    • What changes have you made to your computer prior to having this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you read and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps on these links:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft account login error

1. Microsoft account login error - Similar Threads - Microsoft account login

2. Microsoft account login error 0x80190001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account login error 0x80190001: I just reinstalled windows 10, when it try to login my account it gives me error, i tried to create new account and sign-in there, but i can't get into it, even i tried to login my account in edge browser but it also returns error 0x80190001, my internet is working fine all...
  3. Microsoft account login error 0x80190001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account login error 0x80190001: I just reinstalled windows 10, when it try to login my account it gives me error, i tried to create new account and sign-in there, but i can't get into it, even i tried to login my account in edge browser but it also returns error 0x80190001, my internet is working fine all...
  4. Microsoft account login error 0x80190001

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Microsoft account login error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account login error: When I am logging in my laptop through this Microsoft account it is showing The user profile service faild the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. Also I have tried the method of rebooting it but when I press restart while holding shift the options of troubleshooting and...
  6. Microsoft account login error

Microsoft account login error: When I am logging in my laptop through this Microsoft account it is showing The user profile service faild the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. Also I have tried the method of rebooting it but when I press restart while holding shift the options of troubleshooting and...
  7. Microsoft account login error nothing is working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account login error nothing is working: Hello, I am unable to log into my Microsoft account or even attempt to make a new one. I have recently purchased a asus zenbook duo and everything runs smoothly except i cant download any apps since it wont let me log in. Either it says there is an issue on your end and to...
  8. Microsoft Account Login Error Code 0x80048820

Microsoft Account Login Error Code 0x80048820: Hello, since yesterday I can not login into my microsoft account via my windows 10 pc. In the browser everything works fine. So what is happening exactly: It started with the microsoft mail and calender app, where I have my outlook and gmail-accounts. Gmail works fine,...
  9. Microsoft Account Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Account Login: I am unable to manage my microsoft account via the Settings/Accounts/Your Info. I click on "manage my microsoft account" and the dialog box just shows a spinning circle and never stops unitl i cancel it out. I can log into my account if I go via a browser so my account...
  10. Microsoft account login password error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account login password error: I just got a new computer. I am unable to register this device with my Microsoft account or use it to log into Microsoft because while it accepts my correct password at the first stage, it always claims my password is incorrect at the next stage when it prompts me to enter my...