Windows 10: Microsoft account makes it easier for families to connect on Skype

Discus and support Microsoft account makes it easier for families to connect on Skype in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Keeping in touch with family members—whether you live in the same city or are in different parts of the world—can be tough. If you’re juggling busy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft account makes it easier for families to connect on Skype

Source: Microsoft account makes it easier for families to connect on Skype | Skype Blogs

See also: Connect with your family anywhere with Skype

:)

Brink, Sep 12, 2017

2. Chrome won't open

If that's the case, you can just turn off the family feautres by following the steps on this

link.

let's make it easier for you.

Vega Hassan, Sep 12, 2017
  3. Issues with Skype and Microsoft Account/Family Room

There seems to be an issue with Skype and Microsoft Account/Family Room contacts.

Skype calls seem to fail for contacts under Family Room. Calls go through if the Skype app is running.

Also, deleting a Skype contact that is also in a Family Room tend to mess with the Family Room. It seems to revert to a state where it still thinks the user hasn't joined/approved the Family Room.

Thanks.

Carlo A. Mendoza, Sep 12, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft account makes it easier for families to connect on Skype

1. Microsoft account makes it easier for families to connect on Skype - Similar Threads - Microsoft account makes

2. Family account can't make an "@"?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family account can't make an "@"?: I have added a family member to my windows microsoft account, but since they can't make an @ on the account I ask here. Familienkonto kann kein „@„ machen?
  3. Combining Microsoft and Skype account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Combining Microsoft and Skype account: I just set up my new PC running Windows 10. It asked for my MS account or Skype name, I entered my Skype name. Now it often asks for my email address. I enter the email address associated with my MS account. I cannot go further, because I get the error message that the email...
  4. Making window resizing easier

in Windows 10 Support
    Making window resizing easier: Is there any way to change how close the mouse pointer has to be to a window border in order to resize it? On my system (running version 1909) the pointer has to be within a few pixels of the border in order to get it to turn into the double-ended arrow, which can be kind of...
  5. Skype accounts and Microsoft accounts merger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype accounts and Microsoft accounts merger: Hello team, I hope you can help me out. Back in time I had created different Skype accounts for work purposes. Since now, Skype accounts and Microsoft accounts are the same thing, I have a number of duplicate accounts mainly because the Microsoft accounts were directly...
  6. Connecting a apple device to your microsoft account with skype

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting a apple device to your microsoft account with skype: basically, i'm trying to play minecraft on a apple product with the windows 10 version. when i try to install it, it says i don't have any "applicable devices" ... so i tried to add a device to my microsoft account. one of the ways to add a apple device is with skype. so i...
  7. Twitter making rules easier to understand

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter making rules easier to understand: Our rules exist to help keep everyone using Twitter safe and ensure they can participate freely in the public conversation. Over time, we’ve added new rules and updated existing ones, but these changes eventually made our rules confusing and difficult to understand. So...
  8. Microsoft to make font management easier on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to make font management easier on Windows 10: The next feature update, currently codenamed 19H1 and also known as Windows 10 version 1903, will come with improvements to the font management. The Settings app in Windows 10 comes with a font section that allows users to download, set up and configure fonts on the operating...
  9. Microsoft account to use skype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account to use skype: Hi, On Setptember 13th, I create a new Microsoft account to use Skype. It asked me my phone number, in which I received a code. Then I create the Skype account. In the next day, I tried to login using that account in Microsoft and it told me that it didnt recognized my...
  10. Easier to find friends & chat using Skype for Outlook.com

in Windows 10 News
    Easier to find friends & chat using Skype for Outlook.com: Since we launched Skype on Outlook.com, we’ve been listening to your feedback, and heard loud and clear that starting chat sessions with friends wasn’t as easy as it could be. Today, we’re excited to announce the worldwide availability of improvements to Skype for Outlook.com...