Windows 10: Microsoft Account not showing my devices

Discus and support Microsoft Account not showing my devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Some of my devices have disappeared for my Microsoft account, this could be a result of changing my login to a local instead of a MS account, Any help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JWGC-ATX, Jun 22, 2020.

1. JWGC-ATX Win User

Microsoft Account not showing my devices

Some of my devices have disappeared for my Microsoft account, this could be a result of changing my login to a local instead of a MS account, Any help on getting my device back listed in the MY Devices section?

:)

JWGC-ATX, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Too many devices in Microsoft Account

Hello JJ, Microsoft Account not showing my devices :)

Yep, that would be the reason why the PC is listed more than once as a device for your Microsoft account.

Each different computer name will be listed as a separate device.

The tutorial below can help show you how to remove the devices you want.

Microsoft Account - Remove Devices Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Microsoft Account not showing my devices :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Hello Flemmingk, Microsoft Account not showing my devices :)

Could these other devices be from friends that you may have signed in to your Microsoft account on for something?

Either way, you can remove these devices.

*Arrow Microsoft Account - Remove Devices User Accounts Tutorials

Afterwards to be safe, I would recommend to change the password of your Microsoft account, and enable two-step verification if you haven't already.

Change Password of Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account not showing my devices - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account showing

2. Microsoft account find device shows my previous address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account find device shows my previous address: When I go to my Microsoft account from settings on Windows 11 and click devices and then click find device against my PC, it shows as y previous address.. If I click payments and billing, I have updated it to my new address but when I click the find my device, it still shows...
  3. Microsoft account find device shows my previous address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account find device shows my previous address: When I go to my Microsoft account from settings on Windows 11 and click devices and then click find device against my PC, it shows as y previous address.. If I click payments and billing, I have updated it to my new address but when I click the find my device, it still shows...
  4. What to do if my device is not showing in the devices section of my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do if my device is not showing in the devices section of my Microsoft account?: Mi NoteBook Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-my-device-is-not-showing-in-the/7909a86e-38d0-4de4-9b84-7a2c620985dd
  5. What to do if my device is not showing in the devices section of my Microsoft account?

What to do if my device is not showing in the devices section of my Microsoft account?: Mi NoteBook Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-my-device-is-not-showing-in-the/7909a86e-38d0-4de4-9b84-7a2c620985dd
  6. Microsoft Account not showing my devices, but Store does have a reference to the device

Microsoft Account not showing my devices, but Store does have a reference to the device: I have a Dell XPS 13 running windows 10 actually my wife...Yesterday after a windows update it asked at reboot for a bitlocker key... stuck since then.Dell states they do not enable this, MS also something like this, so Santa Clause came in to enable this.Anyway, I try to see...
  7. Microsoft Account not showing my devices, but Store does have a reference to the device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account not showing my devices, but Store does have a reference to the device: I have a Dell XPS 13 running windows 10 actually my wife...Yesterday after a windows update it asked at reboot for a bitlocker key... stuck since then.Dell states they do not enable this, MS also something like this, so Santa Clause came in to enable this.Anyway, I try to see...
  8. Family Devices not showing in Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Devices not showing in Microsoft Account: https://account.microsoft.com Used to be able to see family devices, windows machines under Devices listed in the Microsoft Account Online in the Web Browser. The permission for this is set for each Family member and still can be toggled under each Organiser. 181203
  9. Device not Showing to Download Software iTunes but Shows in Microsoft Account Devices

Device not Showing to Download Software iTunes but Shows in Microsoft Account Devices: One of my devices is not showing up when I want to download software, but I can see them under microsoft devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-not-showing-to-download-software-itunes-but/9e95485b-2f77-45aa-b577-909398272daf
  10. Microsoft account not showing my Mac Pro as a new device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft account not showing my Mac Pro as a new device: I installed office on both my pc and Mac Pro. Under my account, it only shows 1 device PC, not Mac Pro? How do I know the new version was installed?...