Windows 10: Microsoft Account not working on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Microsoft Account not working on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey so, i recently bought a new laptop and wanted to play minecaft windows 10 edition on it but i encountered a problem. When signing into my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JoryJoryJory, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Microsoft Account not working on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Hey so, i recently bought a new laptop and wanted to play minecaft windows 10 edition on it but i encountered a problem. When signing into my Microsoft Account on Minecraft it says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong." I've reinstalled the game, reset my computer, made sure my computer met system requirements, ive ran services.msc and made sure all xbox live services are running, ive unplugged my router plugged it back in, ive made sure im signed into the account i bought minecraft oni did the same thing on my old laptop and it works fine ive done quite a bit to no avail.

:)

JoryJoryJory, Jan 3, 2021
  2. LeonLaude Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Studios Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Microsoft Account not working on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition :(

Zakin, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Microsoft Account not working on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Account not working on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

1. Microsoft Account not working on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account working

2. Microsoft account not connecting too Minecraft: Windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account not connecting too Minecraft: Windows 10 edition.: Hi there, I have been having a problem with my brand new Minecraft Windows 10 Edition game. When I load in the game, it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account. When I hit this button, it says signing into your microsoft account and just stays on that page forever. If...
  3. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Every time I click sign in on minecraft, it says "signing in with your microsoft account" and it stays like that, i just bought a realm and i dont want to be wasted. please help[ATTACH]...
  4. Cannot sign into microsoft account on minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into microsoft account on minecraft windows 10 edition: I am not able to login to my microsoft account for minecraft windows 10. It was just downloaded and all drivers are up to date. All xbox live settings are active. It flashes an attempt to login then shows nothing. Any suggestions?...
  5. Can't login to Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I just purchased Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and when I opened the game was prompted to sign in to my Microsoft account, after clicking the button to do so I was met with a loading screen saying "signing in with your Microsoft account..." however it stays on this loading...
  6. Can't login to microsoft account on minecraft: windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to microsoft account on minecraft: windows 10 edition: I just got minecraft for windows 10 yesterday, and i try to log in to collect the items in my starter pack. Every time i click to log in though, there's an error message that pops up saying "Failed to login. We tried to sign you into your microsoft account, but something went...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Account Disconnected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Account Disconnected: This is a problem occurring in Minecraft, that seems to have no fix as far as I've seen. I play on Windows 10 edition and the Xbox one, and this only happens on the windows edition. Everything else works fine, so it's not my Microsoft account. In the main menu, the account...
  8. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Not Working: Hi Microsoft Community! After awhile I've finally decided to write this after a couple of years as I realized my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code is not working. I purchased Minecraft: Java Edition on December 25, 2015 so at that time you would get Minecraft: Windows 10...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 edition not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition not working: I downloaded minecraft windows ten on my xbox one via code. It worked fine for a couple months, but now my xbox says i havent bought the game. I think the issue has something to do with my brother cancelling his gamepass subscription. Any answers or feedback on this is...
  10. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I recently upgraded to windows 10 and got minecraft bedrock to play with my friends. Every time I click sign in on minecraft, it says "signing in with your microsoft account" for an ungodly amount of time, then says "Failed to sign you in to your microsoft account." Please...