Windows 10: Microsoft account not working

Discus and support Microsoft account not working in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi,My child’s account is not working. Her email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. She is not able to sign in anywhere with this account.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Sana Mohsin, May 14, 2023.

1. Microsoft account not working

Hi,My child’s account is not working. Her email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. She is not able to sign in anywhere with this account. Moreover, i chat with the agent to solve the problem, they made me remove my child from the family group and now seems like i cant even add her back again to the group because she cannot sign in to approve request. Please help me regarding this. I had literally chat with the agent for 2 hours and nothing worked. Please help

:)

Sana Mohsin, May 14, 2023

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 14, 2023
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 14, 2023
  4. Vesao Win User

Microsoft account not working

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 14, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft account not working

1. Microsoft account not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft account working

2. Microsoft Account is difficult to work with

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account is difficult to work with: I have two email addresses, and not long ago, I was having trouble logging in to my MS Account. All previous MS emails were going to one address, so I changed my profile to reflect this, and got a confirmationSomething is now messed up, as when I tried to log in, first the...
  3. No Microsoft account features work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Microsoft account features work: Hi, I am having trouble with every app that uses my Microsoft account, across multiple computers using Windows 10. My windows update no longer functions, the Windows Store doesn't open past the loading screen, I can't sign into the Get Help app, add any users to my computer,...
  4. Microsoft account not working

Microsoft account not working: Hi,My child’s account is not working. Her email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. She is not able to sign in anywhere with this account. Moreover, i chat with the agent to solve the problem, they made me remove my child from the family group and now seems like...
  5. Microsoft account not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account not working: Hi,My child’s account is not working. Her email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. She is not able to sign in anywhere with this account. Moreover, i chat with the agent to solve the problem, they made me remove my child from the family group and now seems like...
  6. My microsoft work account

My microsoft work account: I am trying to login to my work account on microsoft and it says that my account is blocked and that the block was initiated by saml"at"woodgrove.net. who is this and why do they have the authority to monitor my account? Much less block access to it...
  7. Microsoft account isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account isn't working: It was signed in for months than while I was playing my ps4 unplugged now it said I was signed out and when I try to log in it says already signed in log into your account but I'm already in it....
  8. Microsoft Account Password not working?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account Password not working?: Hello I have a problem with the login to my laptop. It shows me all the time that the password is wrong. Yesterday I changed the password normally, everything worked fine with Microsoft and now I wanted to log in again and then it comes that it is wrong (it is not) then I...
  9. Unlink Microsoft work account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unlink Microsoft work account: How can I unlink my Microsoft work account? If I go to Settings > Email & accounts, under "Accounts used by other apps" I see my work account. The only option I see with this account is "Manage". I don't see a delete option. And when I select "Manage" it takes me to my...
  10. Microsoft Account Activation Not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Account Activation Not working: My new computer just arrived and I have installed windows on the new computer and logged in with my Microsoft account. If I go to the Microsoft profile website it shows that my computer is linked to my Hotmail account. Microsoft Device List (On Website)...