Windows 10: Microsoft Account notification

Discus and support Microsoft Account notification in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Not really sure what category to put this in....I went to my laptop running W10 and there was a notififcation that says: [ATTACH] I did not change... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by troiade, Sep 19, 2019.

1. troiade Win User

Microsoft Account notification

Not really sure what category to put this in....I went to my laptop running W10 and there was a notififcation that says:

Microsoft Account notification 2f8d6d8e-9452-46b4-8831-3beaab7830c1?upload=true.jpg

I did not change my password; I'm hesitant to do anything until I get some feedback from the pros. Thank you in advance!

:)

troiade, Sep 19, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Getting notification that AOL accounts are out of date

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following information:

• When do you receive the notification?
    • In which application are you receiving the notification?

If you are receiving the notification in Mail App, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article

Your account settings are out-of-date in Mail or Calendar for Windows 10
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Microsoft Account notification

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Account notification

1. Microsoft Account notification - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account notification

2. Resolve Notification: Microsoft Account Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resolve Notification: Microsoft Account Problem: At some point I had a second or older microsoft account but now I keep getting a notification "Microsoft Account Problem". I went through the steps to delete the Outlook account associated with the old account. Now when I try to close it or resolve this notification, it can't...
  3. Resolve Notification: Microsoft Account Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resolve Notification: Microsoft Account Problem: At some point I had a second or older microsoft account but now I keep getting a notification "Microsoft Account Problem". I went through the steps to delete the Outlook account associated with the old account. Now when I try to close it or resolve this notification, it can't...
  4. "Microsoft account problem" notification

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Microsoft account problem" notification: From my computer 21 Nov 2020 [ATTACH] The next three images are from www.tenforums.com [ATTACH] from tenforums.com 10 Jun 2019 [ATTACH] from tenforums.com 13 Mar 2020 [ATTACH] from tenforums.com 16 Jul 2019 Question: When is Microsoft going to fix what is...
  5. Notification "Microsoft Account Problem"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notification "Microsoft Account Problem": Recently I have made a number of password changes in a failed effort to recover my Skype account. I now have a password that works for my Microsoft Account and my Microsoft Community however I keep getting a notification that reads: "Microsoft Account Problem, We need to fix...
  6. Microsoft account problem notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account problem notification: I don't know why I keep getting this message. I have tried all the suggestions online and none of them have worked. So I am about ready to get rid of both of my microsoft accounts and go with someone else. This is a problem because I am obviously not the only person having...
  7. Microsoft Account Problem Notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Problem Notification: Hello. The latest windows update was installed on my computer over the weekend. All of the sudden I get the "Microsoft Account Problem Notification" and I have to sign in, give password, then press fixed, and everything is fine. I have to do this periodically when my...
  8. Windows 10 Notification to Fix Microsoft Account

Windows 10 Notification to Fix Microsoft Account: I received a notification after I shut down my laptop, after losing control of it. It was almost like it was being controlled remotely. I'm wondering if this is a legit notification from Microsoft. I closed the notification window, opened Internet Explorer and was able to...
  9. Microsoft account notification

Microsoft account notification: Every day I get notification that "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account your password has been probably been changed Select here to fix it in the shared experiences" I reset it, but next day its back again. I keep correcting it but it still keeps...
  10. Unusual Notification in Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unusual Notification in Microsoft Account: Need explanation with an unusual notification in my Microsoft account showing that one of my Computers is "Not Up to date" showing OS Build 10.0.18363.476 (updates available as of 11/12/2019) I have deleted this Update twice and re-installed the Update Win 10 Version 1909...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. every day I get notice microsoft account problem. I create anew password then I m still denided accses

2. microsoft account notification