Windows 10: Microsoft Account on my Laptop

Discus and support Microsoft Account on my Laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My grandson created a Microsoft account on this laptop and I keep getting prompted for the password. Is there a method to delete his account? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TomFritz2, Sep 19, 2019.

1. TomFritz2 Win User

Microsoft Account on my Laptop

My grandson created a Microsoft account on this laptop and I keep getting prompted for the password. Is there a method to delete his account? I apologize in advance but I am not sure what category this question should be posted to. Thanks!

:)

TomFritz2, Sep 19, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Laptop not listed in Devices in Microsoft Account

Hi Taleys,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that your laptop is not appearing among the list of trusted devices.

Thank you for mentioning the steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I would suggest you to try the steps below to make sure the laptop has been verified.

1. Sign in to the main computer with your Microsoft Account.

2. Press Windows key + I to open settings

3. Click on "accounts" and select "your account" on the left pane.

4. Check if the option to verify your identity is available.

5. If so, click "verify" and follow the on-screen instructions.

6. Once that is done, begin the setup steps given in the article
    and check again.

Get back to us with the response. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Microsoft Account on my Laptop

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Account on my Laptop

1. Microsoft Account on my Laptop - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Laptop

2. Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account: This message pops up on my Logon screen " Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again" When I click on "Set up my PIN" nothing happens. I crashed my OS my pressing down the power button when OS start loading twice, on the restore pc option,...
  3. Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account: This message pops up on my Logon screen " Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again" When I click on "Set up my PIN" nothing happens. I crashed my OS my pressing down the power button when OS start loading twice, on the restore pc option,...
  4. My laptop is bricked due to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is bricked due to my Microsoft account: This morning when I tired to sign in to my laptop it said I had to re-sign in on windows. I've been having problems with this account telling me to send a confirmation email to a recovery email that I don't have access to anymore. I've tried the account recovery form many...
  5. cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop: Hello,I cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.I type in my email address and then it comes up with a message saying "Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to "emailxxx" to verify your identity".I then get emailed a code I type it in and hit...
  6. cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop

cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop: cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptopType in my email the get a message saying "because I am trying to access sensitive info etc " then get sent a code.I type the code in then takes me back to the above message again ina big circle.Please help....
  7. Microsoft account on laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft account on laptop: So my laptop had a bios update and it forgot my password to my laptop so I have to like change my Microsoft password for it to work but it won’t change for another 30 days which mean I won’t be able to use my gaming laptop for 30 days what do I do?...
  8. Microsoft account on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account on laptop: So my laptop had a bios update and it forgot my password to my laptop so I have to like change my Microsoft password for it to work but it won’t change for another 30 days which mean I won’t be able to use my gaming laptop for 30 days what do I do?...
  9. Microsoft account on laptop

10. Can't sign in my Microsoft account in my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't sign in my Microsoft account in my laptop: My laptop is windows 10 and I tried to login my microsoft account in this laptop. I went to settings- going to Accounts- going to Your Info then I clicked "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead". As I wrote down my info that is needed it asked for my password for the last...