Windows 10: Microsoft Account password is never accepted

Discus and support Microsoft Account password is never accepted in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a problem with my Microsoft account: The correct password is never recognized. The Windows operating system keeps telling me that there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SCousins_770, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Microsoft Account password is never accepted

I have a problem with my Microsoft account: The correct password is never recognized. The Windows operating system keeps telling me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account. When I go to Settings, and click “Fix”, it asks me to log-in to my Microsoft account. When I type-in the correct password, it says, “The password is incorrect. Please try again.” When I select “Forgot Password” it tells me to type in the code generated by the authenticator app.Then it asks me to verify identity using a second piece of security info two step verification – code sent to my

:)

SCousins_770, Jan 20, 2022
  2. AlainGA Win User

the microsoft account password is not accepted in Safe Mode in Windows 10

Hello all

The microsoft account password is not accepted in Safe Mode in Windows 10 and I verified that my MS account password is valid.

Any suggestion to get back into my comptuer?

Thank you

Alain

AlainGA, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Microsoft account wont accept password.

Microsoft account wont accept password, changed password via "Can't access your account?" link, still wont accept. How do i access?

BrentReeder, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Microsoft Account password is never accepted

Surface Pro 4 not accepting microsoft account password

Device is not accepting reset Microsoft Account password. Confirmed device is listed on account. On Surface : Date & time are correct. Internet is connected.

Can access Microsoft account from another device (website) but Surface displays message "This password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account."

What else needs to be done for Surface to recognize the new password / clear out old passwords?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in / PC.

ScottBishop1, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Account password is never accepted

1. Microsoft Account password is never accepted - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account password

2. never ending loop microsoft account blocked, reset password, password reset, account...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    never ending loop microsoft account blocked, reset password, password reset, account...: i have been stuck in a never ending loop for a very long time. i cant login using my password and havent been able to do so for at least a year. i use my notification on my phone to approve a login. but i have reset my password over and over and it just keeps telling me my...
  3. Microsoft Account password is never accepted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account password is never accepted: I have a problem with my Microsoft account: The correct password is never recognized. The Windows operating system keeps telling me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account. When I go to Settings, and click “Fix”, it asks me to log-in to my Microsoft account. When...
  4. Microsoft Account password is never accepted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account password is never accepted: I have a problem with my Microsoft account: The correct password is never recognized. The Windows operating system keeps telling me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account. When I go to Settings, and click “Fix”, it asks me to log-in to my Microsoft account. When...
  5. Password for deivce is incorrect - Why is it not accepting my microsoft account password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password for deivce is incorrect - Why is it not accepting my microsoft account password?: I am running my laptop using a local account for which I am the administrator. However I want to sign in using my microsoft account instead. However when I do this, it will not accept my password.Here is what I do,Select "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead"I enter my...
  6. Microsoft Account not accepting password/Not syncing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Account not accepting password/Not syncing: I first got this problem after installing a game from the xbox app, loading it, and then seeing that it can't connect to my xbox account. Since this was strange, I tried logging into my microsoft account from the xbox app itself, which then gave me an error. The most...
  7. Windows 10 Does Not Accept Microsoft Account Password!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Does Not Accept Microsoft Account Password!!!: Hello All! I hope everyone is fairing well in these coronavirus days.... Anyhow, I have a problem with my Microsoft Account log in... I can log in to my account from the web browser no problem. However I cannot sign in to my account from Windows 10 no matter what I do. I...
  8. Microsoft account doesn't accept reset correct password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account doesn't accept reset correct password: After windows 10 upgrade and reinstall, my lenovo laptop doesn't open even with resetting of new and correct password. Evey time it says "incorrect password" ! Can any one pl help?...
  9. will not accept password in microsoft sign in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    will not accept password in microsoft sign in.: My husband had his computer repaired about a month ago. When it was returned it did not require a password to log in. After about a month the computer requested a password and it will not accept any of the passwords used in the past. How can he access his computer...
  10. Changed password on microsoft account, but Remote Desktop not accepting ANY password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changed password on microsoft account, but Remote Desktop not accepting ANY password: So I have multiple devices on the same microsoft account. Because of the location of my media server, I usually log in to it via Remote Desktop from my main PC. Since changing the password on my microsoft account, and going through the 5 devices that use the same account...