Windows 10: Microsoft Account Payment and Billing wont open

Discus and support Microsoft Account Payment and Billing wont open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to update my payment methods on my Microsoft account but i keep getting an error saying it is on Microsoft end? I've been trying for days... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by theechad, Sep 14, 2020.

1. theechad Win User

Microsoft Account Payment and Billing wont open

I'm trying to update my payment methods on my Microsoft account but i keep getting an error saying it is on Microsoft end? I've been trying for days under new servers, computers and android to no avail? I even called customer support and said that they don't know what is wrong. I've never had this issue up until the past week. I'm trying to get my payment set up for the XBOX preorder but now i cant even get in. I keep getting the following message Try that again

Something happened on our end, and we can't show all the data at the moment. Waiting a bit might help.Try again

TraceId: eTfxuDYvsUK/hG4/.14.15.3​

:)

theechad, Sep 14, 2020

2. Billing

Hi,

Microsoft payment and billing help

Here's how to find help for your Microsoft payment and billing issues.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Mobile payment

Hello Dr. Sponge,

You can add a payment method in the Store provided in your Windows phone. Refer to the following steps:

• Open Windows Store.

• Tap Account, and then tap My account.

• Tap Add payment method, edit any necessary info, and then tap
      Submit.
    If the issue persists or you have any further billing questions related to the Windows Store, I would have you go to the

Microsoft support website
    , select the Category for your question, and then choose a support option.
    One of our support agents will answer your billing related questions and help you fix the issue.

Hope this information is helpful.

Harkanwar Singh, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Microsoft Account Payment and Billing wont open

not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Account Payment and Billing wont open

1. Microsoft Account Payment and Billing wont open - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Payment

2. Can not change the Payment & Billing page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not change the Payment & Billing page: I am trying to return a program that I tried. When I sign into my Microsoft account there is no Payment & Billing choice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-change-the-payment-billing-page/bd0cfac3-9c90-4157-a9d1-97ac0c9912fb
  3. Can not change the Payment & Billing page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not change the Payment & Billing page: I am trying to return a program that I tried. When I sign into my Microsoft account there is no Payment & Billing choice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-change-the-payment-billing-page/bd0cfac3-9c90-4157-a9d1-97ac0c9912fb
  4. Microsoft Bill

Microsoft Bill: I am not able to pay my Microsoft Bill until September 27, 2023. Can I get an extension for the payment for September 27, 2023? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bill/7e8bde2b-7da5-46d6-9cbb-0658c30d5e16
  5. I have a recurring bill payment not attached to this account. I need to know where it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a recurring bill payment not attached to this account. I need to know where it is...: Bill payment is being done from an account that is not actual Outlook email. It may be for an account with an email address I no longer have access to. How can I stop making these payments. I can give you the card number that is being charged....
  6. Microsoft payment And Billings

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft payment And Billings: I cant able to add my Visa debit card details in my Microsoft account!! every time I try it says "check the info you entered.it doesn't match the info for this card"info which I entered is correct, but I don't know why it shows up the same error!!...
  7. Billing details for Microsoft? Received payment for selling on Microsoft store

Billing details for Microsoft? Received payment for selling on Microsoft store: Hello, we have a paid app on Microsoft store we are the developer of app and we've recently received a payment from Microsoft for the purchases of app. We are based in Czech republic and based on our laws we need to issue an invoice to Microsoft for received payment but can't...
  8. Payment security of microsoft account on pc

Payment security of microsoft account on pc: Hello fellas! I've come across a problem. My friend is using a PC to game. I'm using a Xbox to game. I have certain games that he likes to play so I've added my Microsoft / Xbox account to his PCs Microsoft store. He can now download my games to his PC and update them, when...
  9. Payment wont work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payment wont work: Hey! I've been trying to get the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate but every I add in all my card info it says that every box is incorrect, I've tried several cards, several times. I've been having this issue for the past 2 hours, I waited a while to see if it wasn't working because...
  10. Microsoft account payment options problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account payment options problem: I can't seem to add a new debit card to my Microsoft account. It keeps showing 'check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info you entered for this card'. My debit card details are up to date though....