Windows 10: Microsoft Account Payment and Billing wont open

Discus and support Microsoft Account Payment and Billing wont open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to update my payment methods on my Microsoft account but i keep getting an error saying it is on Microsoft end? I've been trying for days... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by theechad, Sep 14, 2020.

1. theechad Win User

Microsoft Account Payment and Billing wont open

I'm trying to update my payment methods on my Microsoft account but i keep getting an error saying it is on Microsoft end? I've been trying for days under new servers, computers and android to no avail? I even called customer support and said that they don't know what is wrong. I've never had this issue up until the past week. I'm trying to get my payment set up for the XBOX preorder but now i cant even get in. I keep getting the following message Try that again

Something happened on our end, and we can't show all the data at the moment. Waiting a bit might help.Try again

TraceId: eTfxuDYvsUK/hG4/.14.15.3​

:)

theechad, Sep 14, 2020

2. Billing

Hi,

Microsoft payment and billing help

Here's how to find help for your Microsoft payment and billing issues.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Mobile payment

Hello Dr. Sponge,

You can add a payment method in the Store provided in your Windows phone. Refer to the following steps:

• Open Windows Store.

• Tap Account, and then tap My account.

• Tap Add payment method, edit any necessary info, and then tap
      Submit.
    If the issue persists or you have any further billing questions related to the Windows Store, I would have you go to the

Microsoft support website
    , select the Category for your question, and then choose a support option.
    One of our support agents will answer your billing related questions and help you fix the issue.

Hope this information is helpful.

Harkanwar Singh, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Microsoft Account Payment and Billing wont open

not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Account Payment and Billing wont open

1. Microsoft Account Payment and Billing wont open - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Payment

2. microsoft apps wont open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft apps wont open: after update microsoft apps mail, callander photos, apps store etc start to open then close suddenly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-apps-wont-open/facadcb3-2bb9-4afa-8cc3-8a25bcb4813d
  3. Microsoft Store wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store wont open: if I reset Microsoft Store, it says; the app's data will be deleted. Does that mean it will erase the games I have invested money into too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/e916b399-88e8-414c-8b5c-cc6e70aa1b13
  4. Microsoft account payment options problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account payment options problem: I can't seem to add a new debit card to my Microsoft account. It keeps showing 'check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info you entered for this card'. My debit card details are up to date though....
  5. Microsoft Billing Options

Microsoft Billing Options: I wish to look at my account and get my card number from there. Whenever I try and go look at it, it only shows the last 4 numbers and not the rest. I recently lost my card in my home, but am waiting for my replacement card. Is there any way I can view this or will I have to...
  6. Microsoft Store wont open

Microsoft Store wont open: When ever I try to open the windows key and click on the windows store it wont open! Ive tried everything possible, and even factory reseting my PC. It would tell me that there is an issue while factory reseting my PC and it wouldn't tell me what was wrong. It has been like...
  7. Microsoft Store wont open

Microsoft Store wont open: My computer recently crashed causing my pc to have my files erased which I didn't care to much about because its a new pc but now when I try to open microsoft store in the windows menu, it gets a black tint with a white bar under it. I cant download open it which means I cant...
  8. microsoft store wont open

microsoft store wont open: I recently got a galaxy book 2 and when I try to open the store it goes to the blue screen, and then just closes suddenly. I tried a few methods on how to fix it and so far none of them are working. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?...
  9. APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options

APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options: Why isn't it an option to add APO's in the payment section for people serving in AE and AP areas of the world, many members of DoD and DoS have APO's due to moving around overseas. Every thread I saw asking this where locked without addressing any of the concerns. No, I'm...
  10. Microsoft Store Wont Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Wont Open: Hey, my windows store won't open. When I click it, it shows the main screen (Blue with store logo) then it just crashes, no error report, nothing. I'm suspecting it was because of VPNs I have previously downloaded, but after deleting them all it still doesn't work. (Other...