Windows 10: Microsoft account payment options problem

Discus and support Microsoft account payment options problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't seem to add a new debit card to my Microsoft account. It keeps showing 'check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info you entered for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Naveen Ranjith, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Microsoft account payment options problem

I can't seem to add a new debit card to my Microsoft account. It keeps showing 'check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info you entered for this card'. My debit card details are up to date though.

:)

Naveen Ranjith, Jun 2, 2020

2. APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options

• Where are you trying to add the APO address?

Under "Account">""Payment Options">"Add Payment Option">"Choose Payment Option to Add">"Add a credit card or debit card", the drop down menu for "State" does not include AE or AP.

• Are you getting any error message while updating the address?
    When I put "APO" in the "City" field, the error is: "Check the city in your address. There appears to be an error in it."

Just Tired, Jun 2, 2020
  3. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Microsoft account payment options problem

Karthicka_R, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft account payment options problem

1. Microsoft account payment options problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft account payment

2. Payment problem

in Cortana
    Payment problem: hiii pay twice for the same subscription by mistakenly how can i get refund and contact Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-problem/eb673204-b597-4063-95de-27af5d8411b5
  3. Microsoft balance not a payment option

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft balance not a payment option: I'm trying to subscribe to a Minecraft Realms Plus subscription but it's not letting me choose my Microsoft balance as payment method. I'm currently using Bedrock Edition on PC....
  4. Payment security of microsoft account on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Payment security of microsoft account on pc: Hello fellas! I've come across a problem. My friend is using a PC to game. I'm using a Xbox to game. I have certain games that he likes to play so I've added my Microsoft / Xbox account to his PCs Microsoft store. He can now download my games to his PC and update them, when...
  5. Payment problems

Payment problems: Hello, I purchased a 50.00 gift card with no problem. I tried to purchase a 20.00 gift card about 15 minutes later and I got an error, can't process your payment at this time contact us. My Xbox Ultimate isn't due until the 22nd of this month. I tried both a credit card and...
  6. Payment Options

Payment Options: My Dell Financial Account no longer shows as a payment option at checkout, and the payment option page will not load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-options/6452e17d-4067-444e-a6a0-ea28da839d22
  7. Payment options are a joke

Payment options are a joke: I want to buy an app from the Microsoft store, so I try to pay with PayPal. It asks me to add PayPal as a payment method to my Microsoft account. I try and try, but it says it's an "invalid card number". After doing some looking around online, it seems like the only option is...
  8. Microsoft Edge problems with online payments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge problems with online payments: Hello, My name is Asen and I have been using Microsoft Edge since almost the very beginning of the browser. It was not my primary browser at first but from almost two years it has been. It is true that I have some problems with web sites like Youtube since the last update in...
  9. APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options

APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options: Why isn't it an option to add APO's in the payment section for people serving in AE and AP areas of the world, many members of DoD and DoS have APO's due to moving around overseas. Every thread I saw asking this where locked without addressing any of the concerns. No, I'm...
  10. Payment option in Pakistan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment option in Pakistan: Hi. I have a computer on which I am using Windows 10. I have been dying to buy paid apps and games from the Microsoft Store. But when I click 'Buy', a pop-up opens which says: "add a payment method". When I choose 'Credit or debit card', another pop-up opens which requires...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant add credit card to microsoft account